What video games are you playing?

Alright I get you, I will have to see for myself then. Lately I have been hearing more and more about this game so there must be good reason. The graphics look great as well. I will for sure give it a try in the summer and tell you guys how I feel about it. Maybe we will make a sim racing thread as well :slightly_smiling_face:

Automobilista 2 is a “work-in-progress” but for most part (at least on the cars i drove the most) the development has been pretty stable in the sense that the various updates have for most part been positive and with small steps.

That said, i just finished a season of iracing rookie series in the mx5, so there might have been some big updates i have missed the last 8 weeks (i missed the first week of the iracing season). And in that period i haven’t really driven any other sims than Iracing :slight_smile:

I’m on the lvl 45 MSQ atm. Just beat Garuda normal. I hit lvl 60 shortly after HW came out. Haven’t played since then so I decided to make a new character and replay through everything since I skipped through most story cutscenes and dialog the first go around. What Datacenter are you on?

I’m on Primal DC for FFXIV if anyone wants to hangout. Im trying to get a buddy playing for the first time. Other than that im just solo atm.

1 Like

I’m on Crystal, and have also mostly just been playing solo. I do have one friend who plays but he’s fully caught up, so we don’t play together much. Maybe once they get the data center cross play thing up and running we can run some duties!

2 Likes

I have not been playing a lot of games lately since I still have that perception on gaming that I had back in 2014 that gaming during that time has gone to shit, and to this day some of the new releases that I am seeing from known companies are either shit or rushed (Fuck you EA, Fuck you UbiSoft, Fuck you Activision and I am looking at you whoever the hell developed Outriders, you clearly rushed the game and didn’t even damn bother to test your own servers.) therefore nowadays I have this cynical view on gaming to this day.

I know there are still some good and great games out there, but this constant greed, corruption and some fans of a series just being damn idiots constantly being shoved to my eyes and throat, makes me not like video games anymore. Shit! things used to be much simpler back then where no goddamn toxic communities on gaming exists in a large scale!

I think the only game that I am looking forward to play this year would be RE Village, since I know that is one of the good games to play and I am waiting for a sale since its current price point for me is not worth it right now. (At least it’s not RE3, RE3 was disappointing). Otherwise, right now I am just playing Azur Lane all day, because big tiddy ship waifus.

4 Likes

^

This is why we are getting remasters/remakes of old games, like Diablo 2 resurrected and Wow classic. :joy:

1 Like

Games I’m playing:

Borderlands 2
Borderlands 3
Battlefield 1
CS:GO
Pictopix
Coloring Pixels
Shop Titans
Galactic Mining Corp
Luck be a Landlord

All of these are being played on PC

1 Like

Oh god speaking about remakes or remasters, remember Warcraft 3 Refunded? ehem excuse me Reforged? Yeah, fuck you too Blizzard.

I am currently playing FFXIV but started anew on the Brynhildr server. On switch I am playing Raji an ancient epic and plan to follow up with The world ends with you since the sequel is coming soon and want to see how I like the original. I was playing through Kingdom hearts 3 but I cant use my PS4 for a month so I had to take a break( just as I entered the Monster Inc. world too).

1 Like

Currently slowly working my way thought Death Stranding. A bit of PubG from time to time too.

Home Alone (genesis). Game I go back to all the time. It’s so fun.

1 Like

A bit of Pro Cycling Manager 2015.
Hoping to get back to Forza Horizon 2.
Some Stardew Valley.
Maybe an old JRPG this winter.

What’s the emoji for shame?

hahha, I didnt play it but that is the only reason why I am still wary of Diablo 2 Resurrected…

I will just save myself the trouble, I am not touching a Blizzard game ever again, especially when Bobby Cuntick from Activision has his grasps on Blizzard. Gaming to me is dead, the Indie ones with genuine passion are the only ones who keep it alive for me.

1 Like

I never played diablo 2 and want to so I have my eyes on it. (maybe I sail the seven seas for it though since activision doesnt deserve more money…)

tried that once, didn’t work. Even pirating it still feels like you’re getting robbed.

Any Old School RuneScape fans out there?

Used to play it at a time when I was an ignorant but blissful young runt, didn’t had any clue on what was I doing with Runescape at the time, for I was just basically playing it in levels of “I don’t know what I am doing but I am having fun.”

Also thank you for your profile picture, for reminding that I did played Doom, the old ones, 2016 and recently Eternal.

2 Likes

Yup, I started playing RS during 2018(?) so I dont have any nostalgia for it but love it anyway.

Got like 4 accounts, 1 main with a lot of 99´s and 1 ironman main (that was f2p before with very high stats before I subbed) and 2 other alts.

1 Like