What video games are you playing?

Ah so your really just starting…
Im just wrapping up act 2 (i made it to act 3 but i forgot to do a certain quest so i save-scumed back)

What class did you go?

P.S. The first characters that will probably make a move on you will be most of the male characters and Lae’Zel

1 Like

I have two games in progress. It is interesting to see the differences already. Lae’Zel was completely different toward them, she was nice to my Elf Bard, but she did not like my Tiefling Paladin.

yea certain actions have a very different effect on relationships (also the higher charisma on the bard is a factor) I love the bard’s speech options, in most cases they are hilarious…

Personally i went with a monk/barb cause i like punching things :smiley:

1 Like

World of Warcraft: Dragonflight, this game is awesome. Recently I found boosting service with great Shadowed Crucible deals from item farms and aberrus lootrun to full Mythic, Heroic, and Normal Aberrus raid completions. It helped me to improve my skills and win competitions. This makes playing the game is even more entertaining. To get through the raid quickly I can easily hire a team of experienced professional players and hand over the reins of my account to one of them. This type of Aberrus boost is an excellent solution for busy gamers as I am.

Yeah, im playing Classic self hosted on my own server though.

EDIT: Here is how u do it:

1 Like

Still playing the crap out of Tears of the Kingdom. Not the greatest sound design, but oh my god, it’s the bomb.

1 Like

Starfield: 44 hours in lol

1 Like

Stopped my replay of Rise of the Tomb Raider when I found myself running into a weird glitch in still waiting to be fixed that’s keeping me from sating my completionist mentality… and have been hammering at NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139… and may have already put in 136.5 hours, over 90% side mission and weapons collecting completion. Most weapons are lvl 3+ with one at lvl 1 and 2-3 at lvl 2… and I’m barely into the second playthrough (just after clearing the Junk Yard immediately after clearing the Lost Shrine).

I have been playing the same two games for about a month, Baldur’s Gate 3, and Icarus ( which is still my favorite survival game ).

I’m terrible in this subject too. I’m mainly playing Grim Dawn. I’m the worst kind of gamer because I hardly ever finish a game. I’ve restarted this game so many times, trying different builds, it’s sad. I also play heroes of Might & Magic II a lot, because I’m old and love it still. Every once in awhile I’ll play one of the Elder Scrolls games, or Borderlands.

1 Like

Why Heroes of might and magic 2? i always found 3 better but i never played any of the expansion of 2

Well, you do have the excuse of it having level scaling so you cant say, overlevel a boss for example.

1 Like

I like the simplicity of it, the cartoon-y look of it. And the vampires go BLAH when they attack!

1 Like

Fair enough :smiley:
BTW did you check out songs of conquest, it suppose to be a spiritual successor to the old Might and magic games, i heard good things about it but never got around to it

1 Like

No other games to play besides a lot of Phasmophobia lately. My real life friends are taking a break from it therefore I have no choice but to go solo all the time and it would have been a different story back then for I used to be intimidated and scared by the game by playing solo, nowadays I can play it with less fear and more courage by just soloing the ghost hunting.

1 Like

Iracing had its new season updates, with the Super Formula being released (among other cars and tracks). Been doing the F3 series for a while, but did not race during the last season as i wanted a break and wanted to find another series to try out.

The Super Formula car has twice the power but the same weight, so it is quite a handful compared to what i am used to driving. Going to be doing races in the “fixed setup” series, as i usually only do a 30min time trail, then the race each week, so don’t have time to fiddle about with the car setup.

The best lap from my first Time Trail session was a 1.24.63. with lots of small mistakes, and i don’t really have full trust in the aero in high speed corners yet (not that i am doing good in slow corners either, with its rather aggressive power delivery). The TT 5 lap average was a 1.24.969, so not blinding the competition with my adaptability and driving skills with the new formula :smiley:

1 Like

I have been playing some RealFlight again. RC flying in software saves a ton of money and storage space. Back when I was single half my basement was RC planes. After I got into helicopters the hobby got way to expensive.

I have to admit that I am really enjoy Baldur’s Gate 3 way more than I ever thought I would. That has to be the GOTY. All of that said, I just cleared drive space for the Cyberpunk 2077 DLC. I am guessing I will be back in Night City next month.

1 Like

I am tempering my expectations on Phantom Liberty, right now I just want the game to be at least more playable compared to its initial release. I didn’t fell into the hype when Cyberpunk 2077 was released and when it worked for me, aka the bugs have been less likely happening to my game sessions, It’s a good game. But I will acknowledge still that the company behind lied to the faces to those who are looking forward to their game.

Then again, it’s good they are at least fixing it bit by bit, but I am one of those people who had fun with it along with the fact that the promises that they have announced back then? It’s too good to be true and was expecting it as a lie, and sadly I was right about that assumption and there are times I wished I was wrong.

1 Like

I very much fell into the Hype, but I played the pen and paper RPG games for Cyberpunk in the 80s, so I was excited to be in Night City. I used to work for Bohemia, and CDPR hired quite a few people I knew to work on it. So I had tempered expectations, but I enjoyed it on PC, and played a bunch at first. The only issues I saw, were the dumb civilian AI, and some cutscene render issues. I came back after the 1.6 patch, and played through again, at which point it was in very good shape.

For 2.0, which was available last week, the skills are completely different, and more meaningful. There are fewer passives, and more gameplay changing things, which is awesome.

1 Like

Ive been watching a few people playing 2.0 looks like what they should have released originally , its not bug/issue free but overall everything looks better.

Started watching also someone play the expansion story looks a bit generic so far but still engaging, a bit more buggy but nothing too big.

2 Likes