What video games are you playing?

I can’t wait until Stalker 2 comes out. Its gonna be janky but i hope it gonna be a classic like the original was. Its gonna chew hardware without a doubt though.

2 Likes

Not so much “playing” but I’m back on talespire. Trying to port maps for Dungeon universalis.

I still have a coop game of Baldur’s Gate 3 going, with my son and wife.
I beat Slime 3K: Rise Against Despot earlier in the week ( this is still in early access ).
I just finished up (the) Gnorp Apologue this morning.
I started Dredge on Friday, and that is very cool.
I have started playing Tape to Tape ( think Slay the Spire and hockey mashup ).
I am also playing some Brotato at times. I am trying to finish all the characters on Danger 5.
I started a new game in Planet Crafter a couple weeks ago
I decided after beating Cyberpunk 2077 with a netrunner, I would start on a new solo style build.

That is just stuff I have played in the last two weeks. This explains how I got to 56 games played in my Steam recap for the year.

2 Likes

Been playing Titan Quest on my Sony Xperia 5V phone with the Gamesir G8 gamepad. A lot of fun, definitely recommend that you try it if you are fan of ARPG´s (like diablo/path of exile).

3 Likes

Palworld is a blast

2 Likes

I saw that mentioned in a newsletter I get and checked it out, looks like fun indeed. Added it to my Steam wishlist for now…will probably wait until some of my friends want to play to pick it up.

1 Like

I am willing to give that one a try, and overall I really don’t give a shit about the ongoing drama about it, especially the alleged AI use and plagiarism being sensationalized by youtubers, and I am getting tired of those types of content lately.

Right now though, I am playing Tekken 8, and man they did a lot of good stuff that is so much better than Tekken 7, not perfect but it’s better than the last game, especially the story mode.

1 Like

I think most of the AI stories are overblown and clickbait anyway. The real story is this is another huge hit from small studio that the big studios didn’t see coming. The big boys are too risk averse, and keep making the same five games over and over.

I the last 6 months Baldur’s Gate 3, the Finals, and now Palworld, each did made something interesting that never would have been made by the big studios. Palworld has also pissed off marketing folks in general, because they spent almost nothing on the marketing and yet the game is already in the all-time top 50 for PC game sales, and hasn’t been in early access for two weeks yet.

3 Likes

Dont foget the Pokemon fans that love raging :smiley:

1 Like

I play GTA 5 and LOL

1 Like

New toy arrived.

(PPSSPP emulator, Dragon Ball Z Shin Budokai 2.)

Amoled 4k 13.3inch monitor.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005608297736.html

With Sony Xperia 5V phone and Gamesir G8 controller.

5 Likes

I started playing chess online, it turned out to be pretty entertaining btw

3 Likes

What’s your go to website? Versus people or AI?

1 Like

Quake II Enhanced

1 Like

Steam Next Fest had some amazing demos

I think Pacific Drive looks like it will be next Subnautica.
Lightyear Frontier also looks like a good time.

Cant recommend enough Helldivers 2
its Basically starship troops :smiley: extremely fun, great sense of self humor, the game is both chill but chaotic in a great way with some pretty hilarious fails sprinkled on top. The only downside is it’s a little rough around the edges in terms of bugs but they have been patching over the past few days ( 3 patches in the last week, and they seem to be more coming)

2 Likes

Path of Exile again, rough times for new games

2 Likes

Take a look at steam, there were a lot of good demos (some are still up) a variety of games

2 Likes

giving No Man’s Sky a whirl after I get tired on PoE

1 Like

I play on different sites like chess. com, lichess. org or flyordie. com. I found chess calculator that helps to achieve higher level and bcome better player. It not only offers strategies, but also provides useful tips to develop my skills. Useful too for chess players who want to improve gaming skills. I play almost every day, I want to take part in pro tournament one day.

1 Like