What's your wish list?

I personally think you would be pretty satisfied with the hugo 2 without an mscaler lol

2 Likes

I think just looking at Chord products costs money. With all the M Scaler savings you can get a 2go and a 2you, which is… nice?

2 Likes

New Samsung Galaxy 49 inch monitor
DT 1990 Pro(my own copy not a borrowed)
Topping D50
Asgard 3 then Rupert Neve Designs RNHP amp
Latest graphics card later in the year
Audtions: Eikon, Elex, Purple heart, Verum 1
Blue dragon or better alternative cable
Possibly a balanced amp setup such as Liquid Silver

1 Like

I guess I’ll take a page from bluejay and update mine as well

yeah that didn’t really pan out quite that way but have gotten to try some awesome stuff Including an elex that was on my wishlist

this part has probably changed the most for me. At this point I’ve picked up a liquid platinum which i feel has supplemented my desire for a tube amp somewhat. Still interested in building a BHC somewhere down the line. The IEMs have also changed pretty dramatically, although I still have some interest in the blessing 2’s I’ve picked up the sardas, which are incredible. sold off my bravados and killed my interest in the fh7s I think I would still like some variety in my IEMs but at this point it’s a bit hard to stack up to the Sardas for me

At this point the long term items have shifted to the immediate wishlist
next purchase on the horizon is probably a DAC, primarily considering a bifrost 2(if they actually come back in stock), ares II, or a soekris

following the amp I’m interested in upgrading my SS amp preferably single ended. considering the RNHP and gilmore lite but nothing to concrete as I’ll have to see where i end up on the dac front and assess my chain with the LP added in

for headphones, I’ve gotten to try or now own most of the one’s I’m interested in or would realistically purchase and I’m pretty happy with my current selection. Still interested in a clear but not something I’m actively seeking out. In the short few days I’ve had with the 95X I’ve really grown to like it and it has made me consider getting into a nicer estat, but that is something for the far far future

1 Like

Everyone has very specific lists, I feel like I’m much more vague and usually end up getting whatever catches my attention at the moment(and I can get a good deal on), but I have some stuff I’d like:

• subwoofer that can extend to 20hz for my home office setup, probably a studio one because external crossovers feel like a pain
  • an interesting headphone amp(class A? THX? Tube, if I change my headphones first? Just a random high power low output impedance solid state? who knows!)
  • “end game” headphones in a few years… though my end game is probably still going to be mid-fi for some
  • some comfier and/or better IEMs maybe? My Tin T4 are fine but the fit isn’t great for me and I could use more bass
  • living room 2.0 or 2.2 HT/musicsetup once I buy a new house(no real interest in surround)

Out of those only the subwoofer and/or maybe IEMs I will possibly buy this year, rest is for the future.

I do have some things I want to audition once the whole pandemic business is over - Beyerdynamic DT1990(since this was the major other headphone I considered before I got my Elear) and Final Audio E4000/E5000 to see if they’re worth the price, since I miss my E3000s.

1 Like

maybe take a look through this thread

there’s a good amount of IEMs recommended with great bass covering pretty much every price range. I’m personally a fan of the IT03s

1 Like

My wishlist is pretty straight-forward:

• Topping D50s

• Adam A5X

• Fostex TH909 (if I’m lucky enough to win the lottery)

1 Like

Like others here, I am Very happy with my current collection.
However, I am curious about:

1. LCD2 Classic’s
  2. CFA Cascades
  3. Bifrost 2

No real “needs” at all right now. A very happy camper. :grinning:

3 Likes

My big ticket item wishlist items are a ZMF (Autuer or Verite), an Audeze (LCD-2 or 2C), and/or a Fostex (TH-900/909). I also would love to try the CF Andromedas.

A more realistic/short term wishlist would be some Lawton cups for my X00s and an upgrade for my DAC (probably an enog 2 pro). Also an xDuoo xd-05 plus for my Tin P1s.

My undecided list would be a RebalAmp, RNHP, bottle head crack/tuba. Basically an amp upgraded that will probably be informed by what, if any, headphone I get from the big ticket item list.

Edit: I would also like to get a schiit stack (magni 3+ and the eventual modi update) as a bedside setup.

3 Likes
  • Schiit Magni 3+
  • Beyerdynamic 770 Pro (250 Ohm)
  • New amp/dac depending on how much i like the monolith amp dac im getting
  • Shozy 1.1’s
  • Sundaras or 6XX’s
  • FiiO BTR5 (not for now but if i ever get a non LG phone)
1 Like

I just saw these, and now I want them.

Edit: I just saw it was posted on the deals thread 13 hours earlier. Womp wah.

Now I don’t want them any more.

3 Likes

Made from recycled coconut shells? lol

Endangered rainforest recycled coconuts.

1 Like

Right now, I would like to own three things. I want an Audio Technica R70X, a Drop THX AAA 789, and a decent Sabre DAC. Oh and the JVC HA-FDX1.

1 Like

Did you pick? :stuck_out_tongue:

I just decided to stick with what I have, don’t need to get sucked into another hobby lol

HEKv2

And world peace…

6 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

Ordered from “most want” to “can wait”

Not directly Audio related:

• GW-Instek GPP-4323
  • JBC CD-2BQF
  • Rigol DG812
  • GW-Instek LCR-6020
  • R&S RTB 2004

Audio related:

• Alto Live 1202
  • FMR RNC1773
  • AudioTechnica R70x
  • LakePeople F466S
  • Focal Clear Pro
  • Lehmann Audio Linear Pro
  • Technics SL-1210 mk7 (Or any other turntable and surrounding components)
4 Likes