What's your wish list?

I’m surprised she let’s you do them lol. I would think that she would be worried about you breaking them haha.Oh hindi music and hindi movies like bollywood. is she indian? or is she just into those things? i know bollywood is huge, my brother’s girlfriend loves em

she’s not Indian…she’s Norwegian, but got sucked in on their stuff and has been watching and listening to Bollywood for about 12+ years now. she can’t speak anything, but she understands anyone talking around her. and it’s more than just Hindi…it’s about 8 different languages throughout SE Asia that she’s familiar with.

and she lets me do the dishes…hand stuff back to me for a do-over when she’s drying and goes over the kitchen wipe-down, even though I did it already, LoL. her n her mum (both retired now) used to clean professionally.

I want a L700. The more i listen to different headphones the more i realize i love detail and clarity. And those hamburger nuggets sound good.

1 Like

Oh man… where do I start? :smile:
For tech stuff?
Well I would love to have a nice DIY PC box of some sort that runs on Linux, with a nice keyboard and monitor.
For audio…
I’ll try to do this from low to high prices.
Koss KSC75x
Koss Porta Pro Limited Gold Edition
BLON BL-03 with nicer cable and tips
1More Trident On-Ear (Triple Driver “Over-Ear”) headphones
HD58X
He4XX
Little Bear B4-X or Little Dot Mk2 tube amp
Monolith THX AAA Portable Headphone Amp
Audio-Technica R70x or Sennheiser HD600
Modhouse Argon MkIII or T60 Argon or T60rp
THX 887 amp
Koss ESP/95x
ZMF Aeolus or Auteur

And you know… the lust ahem, list goes on…

A second audio rack, it seems. I was jinxed in another thread by, “he who’s heard it all.” :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Not sure if you’ve seen these:

https://www.customavrack.com/category/41-middle-atlantic-srs-sliding-rail-racks.aspx

1 Like

Thank you, I’m going to keep that in mind, it gave me the beginning of an interesting idea… :nerd_face:

What if you got a mastering table if you had enough rackmount gears or get some rack shelves. Then you can have stuff right at your desk

https://vintageking.com/recording/studio-furniture/workstation-desks

Nooo…that’s for folks that make money at this. I just wanna have some fun!

I still have to pick one out that would fit all my rackmount gear lol

1 Like

wow! i wouldnt buy those for studio i’d buy them to play star trek on. those would make awesome computer desks.

1 Like

right now, Tin P1s or the Shuoer Tapes those are the ones that makes me curious about their overall sound quality and I am willing to buy them. Though I must say, for nostalgia sakes, I am tempted to buy a new pair of M40xs but it won’t be the same anymore since it is not like my first set of those when I got them back then.

1 Like

Jds labs Atom or Topping A50 or Schiit Heresy or Magni 3+
Topping D10 or D30 or Schiit Modi
Tin Hifi P1
Moondrop Starfield
FiiO BTR5
SpinFit CP145
JVC Spiral Dots

Just more knowledge so I can actually make decisions would be swell though.

1 Like

IEM System:

• DAC/AMP: ifi xDSD or Fiio M11 + Oriolus BA300S
  • IEMs: Campfire Audio Polaris II or Voyager 14
  • Case: Shozy LP
  • DAC: RME ADI-2
  • AMP: Haven’t looked much int AMP pairings for IEMs yet

Speaker System:

• Speakers: CornScala C or Harbeth Compact 7ES-3
  • Tube Amplifier: Mcintosh MC275 or Dynaco ST-70
  • Solid Stae Amplifier: First Watt J2
  • Peamplifier: Audio Research LS15
  • DAC: Denafrips ARES II
  • Subwoofer: Something from REL
  • Equaliser: Schiit Loki or something nicer, haven’t looked much into EQ yet
3 Likes

Can someone send me the Verite and the Utopia? I promise to be real careful and to send it back :laughing:

Just hop on the Metro Silver Line and try whatever you want from these guys:
https://upscaleaudio.com/collections/headphones

They are probably already expecting you (they may have a diamond studded Helios already waiting, :man_shrugging: who knows?). Then buy the brightest headphone and wear it on the bus ride back.

2 Likes

hmmm…I wonder what would be involved in setting up a company in Canada that sold good audio gear online and had financing. that’s something Canada is bad for…financing and the lack of it for the most part.

that said…if I express everything I wish I could realistically get:

Senn HD600
Focal Elex
Quad Era-1
Koss 59x

In reality though, with the terrible exchange rate of CAD into USD, I’m more looking at:

HD600
Focal Listen Pro
not sure about what I’d want for a planar
eStat that I can work with my Stax 252s

I’m getting an ENOG2 Pro for a DAC, so I’m set there…and arranging for a Vali 2 amp to start with. honestly, I want to buy a lot of the entry level audiophile stuff so I can learn sound and have the opportunity to form preferences so I could upgrade to better gear should the opportunities provide themselves.

1 Like

@Marzipan

You’ll really like the Enog2 Pro. :wink:

1 Like

Non-audio

• Buy a house
  • Procharger for Camaro (2014 2SS 1LE)
  • Move out of WA as I hate rain and cold!!!
  • Bolt action rifle and scope to learn long range precision marksmanship (“bucket list” item since I was a kid)
  • Homelab parts (ups, storage, 48 port Poe switch)

Audio

• Speakers for home office
  • New speaker amp
  • Closed back planar (drop ether cx?)
  • tube amp

Those are the priority items.

3 Likes