XDUOO XD-05 vs XDUOO XD-05 Plus

The XD-05 has a spelling error in the firmware. HiFi is such a niche, this stuff makes it by QC. I love it!

8 Likes

Itā€™s telling you it can only be operated by a married person.

8 Likes

Haha! Like a poorly conceived anti theft device.

I think the engineer who wrote the firmware just had one of those times where it corrects to a properly spelled, but incorrect word.

Writes ā€œNo singalā€
Red line under the word, change for recommendation:
ā€œNo singleā€

Programmer: Phew! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Or maybe it wants a full record and doesnā€™t play singles? :thinking:

1 Like

Can the xd-05 plus power akg k240 600 ohm?

No it cannot, at least not to something enjoyable

What would you suggest?

I think something like an emotiva basx a100 on speaker output mode or something like an ifi ican pro perhaps (or just a speaker amp would be more fitting)

Ah yes ā€¦ the a-s2100 would suffice?

I have an rs202 as well

Yes but Iā€™m not going to help you on that because I donā€™t want to be liable if anything blows up lol

I only have used balanced adapters for headphones on speaker taps not any single ended that I have tried

:thinking: ā€¦ cant I just plug it in to the headphone jack? In my 2 channel setup with records I mean?

Nono, you would want to get the full power of the amp, so that means finding a way to connect it to the speaker terminals without having too much resistance

I see nowā€¦ Iā€™m not going to mess with that lolā€¦ so nothing I have will power theseā€¦ good to know

The emotiva could replace my pa3 and give me enough powerā€¦ might have to buy this thing lol

Lol you really want the sextett?

Yesā€¦ dont try to make sense of me lolā€¦ I bought a k240 600 (non sextett (future don purchase))ā€¦ I really like the 55 ohm so I need to try the 600 ohm

1 Like

So I am thinking of selling another of my watches and buy an Audeze Lcd-2c. Even though I have my sp200 Iā€™d like to use it around the house with my Fiio M9. Would the Xduoo XD-05 plus be up to the task?, itā€™s one watt at 32Ohm if I am not mistaken.

I think it would do just fine :+1:

Although personally I would just get a used lcd 2 instead of the classic

1 Like

I liked the 4xx but I want subbass, I Need subbass :joy:
Is the Lcd2 as bassy as they say the classic is?. I have been lurking around Headfi for a while and I havenā€™t seen any of those for saleā€¦ At least not in Europe.