šŸ”¶ 7HZ Timeless Planar

If itā€™s IEM related then hereā€¦

If itā€™s a random meme circle jerk then the Off Topic section if at all? :+1:

1 Like

And please create a new thread for the cute gifs too :pray:

1 Like

My Dudu Audio Store order (US $ 177.45) for the 7Hz just got cancelled (Iā€™ve never tried this before):

Not sure if itā€™s ā€œnormalā€ but the order status is ā€œThe seller has shipped your orderā€ and itā€™s had a tracking number for days (with no actions though), but when looking under logistics information thereā€™s a message stating ā€œCancelled by sellerā€

I guess itā€™s due to the supplier issues others have mentioned?

EDIT: Seems so:

1 Like

LZ A6
Sony Ex1000
Fiio FD5

2 Likes

Maybe just like mine :

ā€œDear, the tracking number has expired and has been changed again, please rest assuredā€

1 Like

I hope so :slight_smile:

EDIT: It could seem like that is the caseā€¦ :wink: Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Yes, they did the same to me. They are waiting for 7Hz to deliver the goods but they (7Hz) are currently having issues with suppliers and it could take a while before your Timeless will ship.
I cancelled my order and will use these funds to buy EJ07M

2 Likes

I wish you success with the order :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just got a confirmation on it ā€œgetting a new tracking numberā€ā€¦ Whatever that means (when?)ā€¦ :wink:

1 Like

Thanks and sorry once again. We took it off-topic.

Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Man this SS vā€™s Hybrid tube IEM planar is gonna take a while, Iā€™ve just tried the P1ā€™s on the 604 (not db volume matched yet) and the first two things that stand out are the soundstage is wider on the 604 (Kate Bushā€™s track the Fog) and John Bonhamā€™s kick drums have more impact (when the levee breaks) and again Stairway to Heaven the sound stage is wider :thinking:
I wonā€™t spam the 7hz thread anymore, Iā€™ll keep A/Bā€™ing the P1ā€™s and when I finally get the 7hz Iā€™ll hit the ground running :+1:

4 Likes

The bass on 7Hz is pretty dope. No EQ neededā€¦for Bonham anyway.

5 Likes

Did you found any kinda of hiss with other iems on that amp - like Z1R? Iā€™m interested on 602/604 :slight_smile:

No hiss on the P1ā€™s (even the missus tried them) but have a slight feedback? hum now and again, not audible when playing music so that needs investigatingā€¦not tried the Z1Rā€™s but they need similar :boom::muscle: so I canā€™t see them being a hiss problem :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Iā€™ll try all my sets given time :+1: (but db matching will be time consuming :grimacing:) but Iā€™ll post my findings on the 604 thread :+1:

1 Like

It reach the Blons and Meles bass quantity ?

1 Like

No. But it is not far off, closer to a Starfield. not lacking in bass.

3 Likes

Excellent track for testing bass. (Bass starts immediately)

Timeless has a very nice density and transparency in the bass.

6 Likes