šŸ”¶ Audioquest NightHawk

Iā€™d say yeah for sure. Elegias are definitely more neutral and laid-back compared to the nighthawks. Both are extremely comfortable, easily the two comfiest headphones in my collection. I think both can be used for really any type of music, but way different sound signatures - both are fantastic though and I like them both a lot.

3 Likes

Very different sound signatures and both very enjoyable. I love having them both around to change things up. They are a great complement to each other IMO. Definitely my 2 favorite headphones I have tried so far in my journey.

5 Likes

@Blu @Mr_Makua sounds awesome, thanks for the hype :wink:

1 Like

Always happy to hype the hawks!

2 Likes

Heya folks! Thereā€™s a long overseas trip for me soon, and thereā€™s a few things I wonā€™t be able to bring and use for a long while, among that are my reliable combo the Nighthawk Carbons and Xduoo XD-05 Plus. if anyoneā€™s interested in buying them off of me, hit me up~

You can post it here.

Ooh, gotcha, thanks.

14 Likes

lol how is it on the emotiva?

1 Like

:laughing: Way too much power

1 Like

Go OG Hawks!!!

1 Like

I seriously might by a pair of the OG at some point just so I can stare into that swirly brown goodness. Like cream in a fresh cup of coffee. Mmmmmmm tasty.

1 Like

Yea pretty and awesome design, they also sound great too lol

3 Likes

Have like 10 sets of cans and OG Hawks are in the top 3 and often the topā€¦ depending on mood and musicā€¦

2 Likes

Yea, these sound really cool. Awesome the way they present music.

1 Like

Many rave about the Carbon and apparently that is a different sound then theseā€¦I really enjoy the maybe weird ( not really) sound of the OG.

1 Like

How does the OG differ than the Carbons? I only have the Carbons?

from what I have heard, the carbons have a more ā€œnormalā€ signature from the OG. (not better or worse)

I think the pads that are included differed as well

To me the Carbons have that slight echoing sound with speaker like sound. A very unique sound signature.

the og nighthawks donā€™t come with the suede pads which can be a big factor in some peoples purchasing decision. suedes are somewhat of a fan favourite around here.