Blon 03 hype thread

Lets see if the BLON 03 replace my T2 in my travel kit.

(SMSL IDEA DAC (already ordered a Ztella replacement w/ MQA) w/all the cables I could ever need, a pair of both silicon and DAKONI tips (S), 1/4" adapter and my T2)

1 Like

Please let me know how they compare!

Well if you cannot replace your daily IEMs, it is best to have them all on the go when they are going neck in neck because I cannot choose one xD.

1 Like

They replaced my t2s. So now, blons, earstudio es100, cables to connect that to anything incase I don’t want to do Bluetooth, some extra dekoni tips, and I’ll occasionally throw in the monoprice thx portable.

3 Likes

Nice, I think the T100 is interesting, but I’ll have to see when I get my Blons in on how they compare.

These are good, but I’m still searching for good tips to use. I’m currently using spinfits cp100 and they fit great but the isolation is not good at all… I wish my Symbio W would work correctly with these but they just are such a pain to get in and seal correctly with this pair. I have a pair of Symbio Peels on the way to see if those fare any better. Is anybody using good isolating foamies with these? Comply? Dekoni? I’ve never really ventured into those brands so don’t know what is good.

I use dekonis with mine. Had them in a few hours earlier today. Comfortable and isolating.

1 Like

If only we have sellers of Dekonis here in my country, though I can get Complys and I am curious on how will it affect the sounds I have on my IEMs.

I use both these tips for the 03’s…both seal well and are comfortable for me :+1:

1 Like

I see, I would try those ones seems to be good enough for my KZ ZS10 Pro. Thanks

Oh and I made a couple of small washer/shims (the orange bit) that I slid onto the stems before I fit the tips, this stops the tips being pushed too far down the stem and helps with fit…

3 Likes

pretty convenient, might do that to my ZS10 Pros or T2s, though so far the tips I am using are not being pushed down.

Which country are you in?

1 Like

This is exactly what I’ve wound up doing, but using foam tips. I have new tips on order that are also foam, but a little longer than usual. Maybe I will be able to lose the shims when they arrive? If so I’ll share here.

1 Like

I was thinking about buying the Ikko oh10 but I have read that’s some reviewers say that the BLONs are better. I am curious if anybody has any opinions about this? I was possibly thinking about waiting because there is a rumor that Ikko is coming out with a new IEM.

I am from the Philippines and I wish my country has more access regarding ear tips, cables, accessories and some audio brands like AKG and certain models from brands that I know that are more available here.

ali express offers some great cables as well as tips.

Hope they can offer brands like AKG as well or something, it’s because I am going to need an open back soon.

The philipines suffers infrastructure and income for big audio brands to really go through thr trouble to ditribute there. the closest thing to any kind of consumer infrastructure the Philipines has is SM Mall. Which basically is a monopoly on all the Malls in the Phillipines and even just looking at stock on anythign on myrecent trip ther any kind of tech is oover priced and more often than no does not warrant the prices. blutooth speakers PC components, even just a micro usb cable to charge my phone was more expensie over there than here in canada. best you can really hope for is for ANn SM mall to open up near you that so happens to have an Audio Shop

I only know Audiophile as the shop here that provides good audio equipment but they only mostly sell Shure products. It’s hard to find audio brands here or perhaps it’s my fault not looking hard enough around the corner.