Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

I still have a TA-01b for sale and recently dropped the price.

WTS: Thieaudio Phantom + Brainwavz XL Perforated pads
This the 2nd batch release so comes with the ThieAudio trunk case
Have both sets of original pads (unused) and all accessories.
Price: €180/$200

Pm me for pictures

sold!!.. and order placed for the Atticus, to compliment my aeolus’s :slight_smile:

2 Likes

WTS Denon DRA-800H Network Stereo Receiver

• Remote
  • Original Packaging used for Shipping
  • $350 Shipped CONUS

1 Like

So seriously, who is going to sell me their Bifrost 2?

Grant, there’s a buy/sell thread here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Personally I would give these guys a shot… Just joking… Not sure why someone would want to part with their’s… I would think that would be nuts to do so.

https://www.schiit.com/products/bifrost-1

Im trying so hard to buy used and save as much as i can. I think this is the one piece ill need to actually buy new. Im surprised since these took so long to get put there people arent actually selling for a markup. Plenty of bf1s but the 2 looks to be a keeper

The 2 is solid indeed…Not cheap and I understand… I waited a while before purchasing myself. It runs my Asgard 3 perfectly and my Liquid Platinum balanced… BF2 will be around and the way it is built upgrades are do it yourself.

I literally thought that was it :man_shrugging::man_facepalming:

Thanks.

I am going to be selling the CTH and THX789 :smiley:

1 Like

For Sale: THX 789 and Cavalli Tube Hybrid amp.

Both purchased from Drop only a couple months ago. The CTH comes with the original tube plus a Gold Lion and Voshkod Rocket.

Selling because I have other amps coming in and I just won’t be using these anymore. $400 plus shipping seems reasonable to me.

2 Likes

For Sale: Bluesound Node 2i - $350 USD Shipped

For sale is a Bluesound Node 2i (white).

I am selling because I will be upgrading to a USB streamer. There are some cosmetic defects. I had stacked a Rupert Neve Designs RNHP atop the Node and the feet stained the top surface. The Node 2i is in perfect working condition and is sold AS IS.

All original packaging and cables are included (all but the US power cord were unused).

(Smudges in photos on Node 2i screen are fingerprints. Screen is unscratched and in working order).

Price includes shipping to Continental United States.

1 Like

I have reposted my amps on CAM for anybody looking for a headphone amp.

This price includes three sets of opamps.

1 Like

WTS Geshelli Labs Enog2 Pro: $150 Shipped

• Black Out (Smoked) Case

2 Likes

so pretty, don’t hide it :wink:

2 Likes

Hide it? Dudes trying to get rid of it! :sleepy:

1 Like

it’s hard not to Bitsy…it has connectors coming out from the front and back, so it’s actually an eyesore. it’s not something you can ‘stack’.

fortunately, word is GL is working on fixing that.

3 Likes

I’m going to be selling my Focal Clears. These were a new unit that focal sent as replacement for an open box pair that had a rattle in one ear cup. They’ve got a couple weeks worth of use, come with the box, cables, and spare pads. Looking for $1200. Would like them to go to a good home

3 Likes

lol did you replace the clear with the aeons? Thought you loved your clears

So, the LCD-X to me make the clears sound weak. Also I may have a spare set of clears lined up :shushing_face: