Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

:eye::eye: this is a steal, sir

1 Like

Thanks but, still no takers. I’m only marking it so slow because I understand it’s overshadowed by the Mest mkII and not as reviewed.

2 Likes

WTB-CONUS: Grado Hemp

From what I heard, it’s a great set. If I were in the market, I’d definitely grab them for the price you’re offering them for. Someone will bite for sure.

1 Like

$450 for bundle. US only. Includes shipping.

Zen One Dac - (purchased on January 16 2022)
High Res Bluetooth 5.1, USB & S/PDIF inputs and 4.4mm balanced, RCA and S/PDIF output. Bluetooth playback allowing up to 96kHz aptX, apt HD, aptX Adaptive, aptXLL, LDAC & LHDC/HWA, AAC & SBC codec.

Includes:

• Original Packaging
  • 1x iFi Power 2 power supply
  • 1x RCA connectors
  • Instruction card
  • USB cable

Zen Can Signature HFM - (Purchased on January 25 2022)
Features both a balanced 4.4mm Pentaconn and a single ended 6.3mm (1/4”) headphone output on the front as well as three inputs on the back, including a 3.5mm line out, RCA left and right sockets, and a 4.4mm balanced Pentaconn connector. Additionally, there is a 4.4 balanced output to connect to a power amplifier or active speakers for use as a preamplifier

Includes:

• Original packaging
  • 1x RCA connectors
  • 1x 6.35mm connector
  • 1x iFi Power 2 power supply
  • Instruction card
3 Likes

IEM Mega Sale! Shipping included and to United States only. So for various reasons I’ve decided to part with the below. I’ve been suffering from paralysis analysis when I go to listen to music from so many choices. It’s taking me away from the whole joy that brought me to this hobby; the music.

With that I took a day of vacation to go through my notes and go back and forth to listen to all my sets. For me none of the below where ever bad to my ears. Many had great qualities I enjoyed while never being offensive or disliked. Just some only filled small gaps and that leads to other reason I’m selling. To keep it simple my others sets were just preferred more to me and filled larger areas of my library.

Also, to note the EJ07M is the Kinda Lava. Batches of the black were sent in the wrong box. Shouer was contacted and provided me with my serial number which I confirmed matched. They said all serials are tracked in a database to which models. I can provide the sales receipt of my purchase if you’d like.

Hopefully someone will find these a good deal. All are great condition and with exception to the Hana 2021 and Timeless come with all original accessories. Thor wasn’t shipped with a box. Only case and Thieaudio tips.

1. UM Mext - $625 Sold
  2. Yanyin Canon - $300
  3. Shouer EJ07M Kinda Lava - $525 Sold
  4. Yanyin Aladdin - $150
  5. Kinera Norn - $200
  6. SeeAudio Yume Midnight - $160 Sold
  7. Tanchjim Hana 2021 - $100 Sold
  8. 7Hertz Timeless - $140 Sold
  9. Thor Mjolnir mkII - $325

Only posting here first to give this awesome community first shots. You can confirm I have trades on reddit.com/r/avexchange user name is u/MMag05. If you are interested in more than one we can work out a discount. Payment is via PayPal Goods and Services. Kept the photo simple if you’d like a close up let me know.

Edit: Now up on Reddit if you’d like the autobot protection and confirmed trades.

6 Likes

I see you are holding onto the serial huh?

For sure! That was an easy call. Other keepers were; Xenns Up, Xenns Tea 2, Audio Hekili, Kinera Urd and Raptgo Hook X.

2 Likes

Nice little collection here, brother. I wish I had some coin for the KLs. Best of luck!

1 Like

I don’t blame you. I’ve settled on that being my next iem. Just gotta wait til next month…

I could get flamed for this. Keep in mind it’s all personal preference. I completely understand the appeal to the following. Just didn’t hit the spot for me.

I enjoy the Serial more than I enjoyed the U12T, Monarch MK2 and Mest MKII. All no longer with me.

3 Likes

Holy crap. What a statement. Man, I wish so badly we had IEM shops near by. I’m currently contemplating selling my Monarch MKII for a pair of KLs or something a little cheaper. I’m going to have to look into the serials I suppose :melting_face:

Also, could you specify as to what you enjoyed more on the serials opposed to the Monarch’s? Love to hear your take.

That’s quite the endorsement! I saw @hawaiibadboy commented on his YouTube video that he would rank the serial number #1 in S tier if he did his tier video again

1 Like

If I didn’t have other things I needed to take care of (and my boss could stop screwing me out of hours)…

WTS:

Item/pics Price Comments
Soli P $3800 This is in transit back to me after a demo with a friend. If interested I will message for payment when it arrives and I can get buyer brand new pics
Rognir Dynamic $1300 scuff on right cup is only sign of wear
Yggy A2 $1750 Gen 5 USB
Amps & Sound Forge 32/300 $2100 will take $1800 local pickup in SoCal. Stock tubes and comes with flight case
Phantasy II $750 This is a phantasy I model upgraded to Phantasy II internals. Only difference between this and a true Phantasy II is the 1/4 output instead of the 4.4 (thats wired for a SE signal)
HD580 Precision BS $500 Comes with stock cable and new pads. No original packaging
T50 Argon Bal $350 Comes with multiple cables, both stock and peripat. No original packaging

Discounts for local pickup in socal. All original packaging unless otherwise stated.

1 Like

[WTS] [US-TX] [H] smsl da-8s, Singxer sa-1, Meze 99 noir w/dekoni pads, Meze silver balanced 2.5mm to 3.5mm monos cable, Focal Elegia w/ dekoni pads, Harmonicdyne Zeus, Sony wh-1000xm3 [W] PayPal

WTS all sorts of stuff :

All come with original boxes and goodies.

smsl da-8s $100 - great desktop speaker amp. Great condition. Maybe 30 hours of use.

Singxer sa-1 - $420 (nice) - I’ve had this for a year I think. Original owner. Bought from apos. Great condition

Focal elegia w/ dekoni pads - $360 - Excellent condition. I had a problem with a particular pair of glasses that made these hard for long listening. I love the sound, especially with the dekoni pads.

Meze Noir 99 w/ Dekoni pads - $174 - great condition. I upped into the th-x00 purpleheart with a little bit of Lawton tuning and have had to retire these.

Meze silver balanced 2.5mm to 3.5mm monos cable - $115 - great cable. I’ve gone the hart audio route so duplicative at this point.

Combine the two mezes for $272.

Harmonicdyne Zeus - $289 - excellent condition. Really great sound stage. I’ve been going back and forth on these and the poseidons and am set with the poseidons for details at the slight sacrifice to some sound stage fun.

Sony wh-1000xm3 w dekoni pads - $150 - good condition. Great sound with the pads. Was my daily driver for almost 2 years. I have not touched them in the last two years though so they can be in a better home.

1 Like

Reduced the prices on the remainder of the items on my sale

1 Like

You don’t mention this in your post but I assume this is the Olina you are talking about?

1 Like

Thanks, I deleted that one.

I’m sold on the 250 filters both added to the nozzle and the front port but I just don’t use the Olina with my EE Spartan and Moondrop S8s on hand. I don’t see a classified section so if anyone wants a pair of Olina with an hour or 2 actual ear time with another 100 or so breakin on a desk, PM me. This is a clean pair with nice caps. I’ll include some spare filters to stack plus all the original replacements and accessories etc. Like new except I had to split the wrap paper to open them. Box just refused to push out either end. :roll_eyes: Actual box is fine.

$80 shipped. Fees on me.