šŸ”¶ GoldPlanar GL2000

For everyone asking about the power requirements of the GL2000 if youā€™ve got something at 1 watt or above youā€™re fine. Which is everything since the 02 amp pretty much in 2015. The question wonā€™t be do I have enough power but which amps will be the best pairing with the headphone.

1 Like

Ahaha T60 ā€œsemi openā€ theyā€™re the worldā€™s most closed semi open

1 Like

Itā€™s not redundant the T60 is the most closed semi open. Itā€™s got vents to be honest. Itā€™s as a closed as possible you could literally never hear anyone and Ryan seals off 95% of the air from the driver to the outside. They are completely different headphones with a similar 3D sound. The T60 argon does sound like a mini verite closed. Like being a sound treated room with speakers whereas the GL2000 is the big Planar open experience as open as a 6XX.

1 Like

Dammit, I just decided to not buy them, but now Iā€™m tempted again lolā€¦ And does the GL2000 pair well with JDS Element 2, if anyone could check that?

1 Like

I placed my order on the 11th, i got an email answer from Linsoul, they say it will be shipped around the 20th January.

A safer amp might be wise considering all the worries about the L30 blowing cans :boom:

Based off the Zeos review he liked it on a warmer amp which is what Iā€™m going by. However I realize audio preferences are highly subjective

1 Like

Hello,
I would be interested to know how it compares to the other planar headphones?
Audeze Lcd 2,Lcd 2C,Hifiman Ananda,Sundura,he5xx,Aeon 2,Either,maybe the Quad Era.

1 Like

LIIES!!! only my opinion matters! :rofl:

1 Like

Should I cancel my order from Amazon and just buy it from Linsoul? Itā€™s 639 and I pay 25 for shipping but it seems like it wonā€™t be coming until late February. Is there a guarantee that I would receive it quicker from Linsoul?

Iā€™ve bought Sundaraā€™ and a handmade purple cable for them, only like 2 weeks ago. Now Iā€™ve ordered the GL2000, gee thanks Zeos :joy:

2 Likes

YMMV. if Amazon doesnā€™t have stockā€¦order from Linsoul and if they ship ASAP, cancel the Amazon order?

Good idea. Just ordered from Linsoul. lol

1 Like

I do not know how much time it takes from China to your destination, you can check with Linsoul.
Go on their website and have a chat with person there, There is staff called Lillian, she is helpful you can chat with her and she will help you.

1 Like

Time to get out the Xduoo TA-30

From China to NJ with dhl express was faster then ups ground from Cali to NJ. Linsoul sent it the 11th and itā€™s now in NY City. Have no clue how it got to NY so quick.

DHL is running its international service very effiiciently, though they are more expensive, DHL are reliable,

1 Like

Hurry up! Go get them and tell us your impressions, please! The drop has 1-2 days left :slight_smile:

Yeah, but wouldnā€™t Amazon have a more favorable return policy? After all, buying straight from Linsoul will incur a 35% restocking fee, while getting it from them on Amazon means no restocking fee if you return it. You only need to wait a bit longer, lol

If mine come Thursday like itā€™s saying thats 7 days thatā€™s pretty fast, Iā€™m in Iowa

1 Like