đŸ”¶ GoldPlanar GL2000

1. Not true. This forum proves your point very wrong.
  2. Never said he didn’t mention that the connector is a pentaconn, he actually said “Yes, finally my prayers have been answered, a pentaconn headphone cable.”
  3. If you are good at what you do, get paid for it <----- his words

unfortunately he is not as good as he thinks he is, hence all the confusion in the forum.

Big egos often lead to lazy reviews that lead to the very confusing and hostile climate of this forum.

If you don’t have anything constructive to say, fanboys keep your mouth on Z’s d!ck and let the professionals clean up the mess he has created.

and lazy comments.

1 Like

Some classy stuff right here.

3 Likes

Could you recommend some professionals for me, i just want to learn.

2 Likes

On a side note, this is the most exciting this forum has been since, well, the review of these headphones went up. I feel reinvigorated.

4 Likes

Hey guys, I want to remind you that this is a thread for the headphone GL2000. There are other thread for reviewers or your personal grudges towards other reviewers like Good audio reviewers and ones to stay far far away from or Official “Is Z a shill?” thread.

16 Likes

Tyll Hertsens of Inner Fidelity is a great start.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Official “Is Z a shill?” thread

The climate on this forum is very helpful and everyone is usually very friendly. You are the one who comes in here, frothing at the mouth, yelling hostilities in your very first post.
I don’t watch a lot of Z’s reviews so I’m not going to comment on that, but your hate towards this forum is completely unfounded and it would suit you to at least check some other threads before you start to yell and cuss.

13 Likes

no one watches zeos for a technical review. and no one buys 600 planar and doesnt know what balanced headphones and cables are. z is controversial because he isnt the typical snobby well spoken audiophile with 5,000 dollar power cables.

you are mad about his reviews when almost every other reviewer is reviewing 10,000 dollar speakers and amps to a bunch of lower middle class people. this forum is much better than others you would have been gone a long time ago on other forums and im sure you will be but this place is much more open to criticism than most and people actually have opinions instead of looking at a graph and talking shit about other forums like you are doing.

you a preaching to the choir, everyone with a brain knows the basics about zeos. its kinda cringey that you think you are some noble audiophile sounding the scam alarm. go read ASR and learn how nothing sounds different from a Chinese amp and that 200 dollar amp is the best sounding amp ever made and everyone else is lying, you seem like you belong over there.

5 Likes

Calculus 2 is the weed out course for engineers.
It makes engineers and breaks wannabe engineers into lazy Youtubers and bitter accountants.
Why don’t you ask Z how he did with power series and taylor series or dont and start taking advice from Mr. T’s 80s commercials. RIP Screech

As one of the newbies around here that hangs on Z’s every word, may I suggest you all relax and just listen to some music?

Start here:

11 Likes

So do you not recommend the GL2000? Id love to hear your review. How do they sound to you? @anon16686205

How does your opinion differ from The Headphone Show’s? Which pads did you get with yours?

1 Like

The Headphone Show posted a review 6 days ago on YouTube.
My opinion of the GL 2000 headphone is very close to this post.

I like the stock pads they came with the best.

Hey Andrew, knew it was you. :rofl:

12 Likes

andrew who

you giving out recommendations about a product you said was peddled by a scam artist that you also bought is one of the most hilarious things ive ever seen .

1 Like

I dont know what kind of mental breakdow did you have a few hours ago, but my experience with this forum (and I believe experience of others too) is really fkin great

There are people like @Rikudou_Goku @Falenkor @Ohmboy @hawaiibadboy that really care about the community. Their opinions may differ, maybe even contradict

But thats the point of a forum, people can share opinions and help other people based on their experience

Also coming to a forum and proclaiming yourself as a “PRO”(especially in this hobby)

idk man, seems kinda egoistic

13 Likes

If you dislike Z’s review, why not just avoid it? And perhaps avoid this very forum too? The rest of are happy to find all the information available here. Let’s not spam and make it difficult for the rest of us.

We’re all here cause of our common love for music and audio. Lets all just enjoy what we all like :slight_smile:

2 Likes