šŸ”¶ HarmonicDyne Helios

Lol sorry. A mod mic would work fine though if you get one of those cords that takes your headphone and mic connectors and combines them into one.

1 Like

So i think it has more of a V signature. Thing is the detail on the thing is high. really high. Iā€™m talking Elex level. maybe higher. i was blown away when i played my Amazon ultra hd files on it. the drivers can bring out 10Hz to 40kHz. So maybe it shined more cause those files have high bitrate and frequency. idk but ive been noticing recently that everything on Amazon HD is going Ultra, higher than CD quality. So maybe thats why they shined so much. and thats why iā€™m so confident in them. Especially if their pads are cheap and you can change it to the timbre you prefer.

One thing iā€™ve learnt about this hobby is that itā€™s only ever about opinions lol.

3 Likes

Isnt there an adapter for that?

Yeah thatā€™s what I was saying.

1 Like

I just failed to use the word adapter lol. One of those moments where I couldnā€™t think of the word. Was going to say splitter which isnā€™t entirely accurate but I guess it kinda is accurate as well :man_shrugging: Lol

1 Like

How is imaging and staging on it? Some headphones have incredible detail but real small imaging.

Thats another thing. the imaging and staging are great. read my review above

I personally think Iā€™ll just filter out anyoneā€™s impressions that has not used them more than 3 weeks. First impressions are much too short.

Well i havenā€™t burned mine in yet.

Iā€™m not targeting you personally or anything ā€“ I am just mentioning it in general.
I just wholeheartedly believe that honeymoon phase is a thing.

1 Like

Hmm, the massdrop portion is sold outā€¦ only way to get them is indie gogo. anyone have an estimated time it took for them to ship theirs out?

Well they all order thereā€™s from indiegogo months ago so Iā€™m not sure how long itā€™d take for a new order. Get upgraded shipping though. Because otherwise your headphones will sit in hell waiting to make it out of China lol.

Arenā€™t these already born in hell? The design alone is temptation. Jokes aside duly noted. Well heres hoping they will be able to release this soon or something so I can get an audition on them. I donā€™t like buying something not knowing if I will like it and no ways to return it proper

Very true. Iā€™d say to wait until you hear more concrete things. Iā€™ve only seen a small handful of impressions in the last week and itā€™s kinda mixed impressions between here and drop.

That gif was basically me reading the thread so far lmao

4 Likes

Have you owned Elex?

1 Like

Thatā€™s one of his shill headphones. Owns the elex sundara and aiva. Believe those are all his favs

Iā€™ve studied ants since I was a kid. Hobby of mine, they tend to shy from darkness and look for the brightness in their surroundings

Yeah. all the headphones ive have and had owned are in my profile

lolwut?

1 Like