Lets talk about your tips! ;)

I don’t think so. It might be worth it to try some to determine if you like them more but personally, I feel the normal CP100 are just fine. The CP100 PLUS might be even gummier/stickier so they seal even better but it might be too much for my inner ears to handle.

Getting Azla Xelastic vibes, will pass it up. Was just checking up amazon for some more spinfits. Thanks bro

1 Like

Best tips ever (for me). They look like Final E tips but slightly longer and slimmer. I just can’t find with what I got them.

E-pro horn? Not sure, the bore seems smaller. (right ones)

E-pro’s shape looks smilar but their tips not as flat like Final E and the ones I use

1 Like

Soft tips are my fav and you know they fit when they look like this on removal…

5 Likes

:blush:
I cannot stand any sort of memory foam eartips.

What can you all recommend for me to try out in silicone for kinera nanna 2.0 Pro?

1 Like
2 Likes

I actually bought some of my eartips from Amazon. jp. I started with the Azla sednaearfit, cuz they were only available on Amazon. jp, plus the official website like a year ago if I am not mistaken.

I have these eartips:
*Spinfit CP 100, and 145.
*Azla light, and normal ( long/short).
*Final audio E type
*Azla Xelastec

So now I am thinking to try the ePro EP01, JVC Spiral Dot++, Sony EP-TC50, and JVC Radius Deep Mount.

I like the SednaEarfit light short with the nanna, but lately they make my ears itchy after a short period of time and it’s very annoying.

I forgot to mention that I hate SpinFit eartips… I am kinda weird

Plus I didn’t like the Final E with the Nanna :cry:

So hopefully the ePro will be good with Nanna

1 Like

Me too! Nothing else make a proper seal for me unfortunately.

Spinfits are my go-to.

1 Like

Could not for the life of me fit the Finals on the Mele, but work great on the FH3’s. Then I wanted to see if they would fit on the most uncomfortable pair I have and with the red adaptors they fit great, now I can finally use these again.

2 Likes

If this is happening with the Xelastec tips then try the Crystal tips. They use a different material and should fix that issue.

1 Like

Seriously???

No issues.

4 Likes

Some people are sensible to soft silicone, and it makes them Itch. Do probably you’re having less reaction to the normal ones.

I never heard or looked at a Nanna graph, so please tell me, do you need treble taming and bass, or treble enpashis?

2 Likes

But I think the Crystal tips are for the TWS Earbuds, but I will give them a try

Thank you for your recommendation

I am using the BGVP W01 eartips… I forgot that I have them for a long time, and didn’t trying them till yesterday…

They are comfortable for me, so I will keep using them for now.

1 Like

dude i tried for 15 minutes, thumb has carpal tunnel now, lol do you prefer them over Spins?

2 Likes

lol! I dunno what to tell you. I’m having a laugh.

I don’t. I prefer Spinfits always but because I have been very sensitive to inner-ear pressure, I’ve been trying to use different tips that don’t seal as well. Some days the Final E seal OK, other days they just fall right out of my ears. My ears are weird when it comes to tips.

But either way, if you want to get the E tips on Mele, I turn them inside out and hold the tip with my middle finger and thumb with my middle finger inside the inside out sheath pushed up against the tip stem. I line the stem up with the IEM nozzle and drive it right over the nozzle. Presto!

2 Likes

Final E > SF on Mele. Fite me.

THUMB IS ACHING!!
lol i feel like a little child reading your instructions lol, this will help. My ears go through that too, I def need to build it up like alot of you guys do to find perfect fit…

1 Like