Nymzreviews.com official thread

Same as Buds Pro then. There’s aftermarket tips, but expensive. Unless you want to delve into Aliex knockoffs

1 Like

I’m good :joy: I’ll be returning these for sure along with the Sony’s LOL. Only question is whether or not to keep the AirPods Pro 2s hmm :thinking:

I’m really not digging the staging on the Buds2 Pro… lacks width and inside your head while other things are pushed too far out probably because if they didn’t do that it’ll kill your ears. The timbre feels unnatural and over-sharpened/artificial to me. Exciting though, I guess :man_shrugging:

hmm, I had no problems switching the tips to the Type E (non-tws version) tips on the OG pro model.

1 Like

That was the case on the OG one as well iirc.

1 Like

Ya I can “put it on”, but there’s an increased distance from the stem to the opening since the base stem is so short. I’ll have to get after market tips if I want the tip to fit “perfectly” without the extra distance if that makes sense. Sound profile also didn’t change that much. Staging was still a no for me. Well, glad I didn’t buy the OG buds pro and got the AirPods Pro 1st gen instead lol.

Also, the touch controls on the buds2 pro makes me want to pull my hair out every time I need to adjust them.

1 Like

I just find this funny given what happened here hahaha

1 Like

My prayers were heard. Behold.

7 Likes

That is one pretty case.

It’s great! It’s the same as the Wu Zetian. It’s currently my favourite for storage on pair with Mahina’s.

1 Like

May just have to pick two up to store those extra special sets :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

I doubt it will become B+ or A, Sony and Senn have failed in recent years :wink: .

Thieaudio Oracle Mk2

Frequency Response Graph:

15 Likes

Tin Hifi T2 DLC

5 Likes

Kinera Celest Gumiho

5 Likes

Will there be a review for them? I haven’t listened to Oracle OG, but I guess they are good FR.

1 Like

Yes, Oracle gets priority. I have an OG as well to be able to A/B.

17 Likes

That’s a very different FR than what I’ve seen before

3 Likes

Also interested in that review. Wondering if it would make sense to buy mk1’s if they go on discount.

@nymz new snarky puppy album out today (seen to remember you liking them… it was you right?)

https://tidal.com/album/228999248

4 Likes

Yes!! Thank you very much!!

1 Like