Nymzreviews.com official thread

Ahahah not really a reveal. I mean, never intended it to be :joy:

Thx brother

2 Likes

During day, under the sun still ok with a shirt yeah :joy:

1 Like

I just came back from the coast, and the weather is exceptionally good here in France too. The kids played during 2h straight on the beachā€™s sand. They usually get bored after 20 minutesā€¦

The 2h30 travel back to our home is another story, thoughā€¦

3 Likes

Looking good my man :sunglasses:

My driveway is pilled with snow, so Iā€™m definitely not jealous at all or anything :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I almost dont know what snow is lol. Only when I travel abroad

Just posted some of my stuff up for sale, more will come later. No IEMs yet.

Need to cash pool for baby plus I might grab one more IEM for my end-game list. Bro deals can be accepted besides the current price. :dancer:

2 Likes

Something special came in the mail today :point_down:

RSV :heartbeat: Love at first listen :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

15 Likes

Lezzzz gooooo

:cookie::cookie::cookie:

I almost shed a tear for selling mine, but they went to a better home :heart:

6 Likes

Thanks, @nymz I know now why you kept this set so high up in your ranking list. So far from my first impression, this set does vocals unlike anything else Iā€™ve heard before. Also, a huge shoutout to Michael Bruce (Shortbus). Iā€™ve been eyeing this set ever since I saw his review.

3 Likes

Serratus are here. Time to see what all the fuss is about! :metal:

8 Likes

Hope you enjoy it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks for the trust and glad you enjoying! Itā€™s a special set, at least to my ears and some others, where midrange is gold.

Michael was the reason I went RSV instead of something else at the time. He can sometimes be too passionate about his favourite sets, but he has great ears and devotes a lot of time into the hobby and music, so my hats are always off. Shortbus :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

For those who will buy planar IEMs on 11.11. - all use the same driver. Therefore, in order not to regret - buy TINHIFI P1 MAX! :nerd_face: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

my p1 max is about to land and Iā€™m excited as its my first planar iem :panda_face: :v: (i have a planar headphones for over 3 years now and i love them )

3 Likes

They donā€™t all use the same driver. I believe there are three drivers being used atm

And using the same driver doesnā€™t mean sounding the same or having the same capabilities.

1 Like

Exactly. There are 3 drivers, but most planar IEMs use one.

If one Mercedes of the same model is made in Germany and another in China, then there may be a slight difference in the cars. The same is the case with IEMs. Think logically, not emotionally! :wink:

But driver of a IEM is more like a engine, maybe engine + drivetrain of a car, not a complete one. Implementation, physical tuning, shape (->depth of insertion/fit) matters. Just like weight, mass distribution, aerodynamics of two cars using same enfine

4 Likes

Yes. And in my opinion, the form factor, FR and the source matter. Some planar IEMs require more power.

FR always matter, no matter if itā€™s the same driver. One can be tuned V shaped, other neutral.