Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

SOLD on Reddit

One more item for sale today:
XD05 Bal

Bought this one from Apos Audio, April 2021.
xDuoo XD-05 BAL Balanced DAC/Amp – Apos Audio

Has warranty for another half year!

Device is in great condition, and works well. Very little usage, probably never left my house. I’ve used it over BT and USB-C, to drive my 6XX, Sundara and Teaks.

Comes with box and all contents, including the spare op amps that I have not tried out.

The only thing missing is a USB C => A adapter. I have no idea where it is, so I am replacing it with a very long and convenient USB-A to C cable (pictured).

Reason for selling: I have too many things, something has to go, and this one has been sitting in a corner for too long. I’m kinda sad to let it go, but it is what it is.

$290, SHIPPED in the US (USPS Priority Mail).
or if you’re near Santa Clara (CA), we can do a local exchange for $270.

Here come the photos:

Thanks!

Newer post below

Summary

Price cuts, new items.

I would just bump but it will no longer let me edit the OG post, so:

$110 - JVC HA-FW01 “woodies” case, cable, and Spiral Dot tips all included. My favorite in-your-face-V-shape that I’ve heard. I can’t imagine why these aren’t selling at this price, legit monsters.

$20 - Sony EX750BT case, cables, excellent condition. I haven’t been able to confirm what it does/doesn’t have in common with the MH750, but my goodness do these sound good. Great for around the office or others because the band keeps everything in place if you removed them from your ears. Better call quality than TWS.

$75 - BTR5 2021 with box/accessories

$75 - Qudelix 5K no box or accessories.

$170 - Mint/Sealed Penon Vortex White and blue, completely sealed and unopened. 2.5mm cable termination. Super capable single DD, class leading mids and highs, mid bass fantastic too, sub bass is rolled off somewhat but not completely.

$45 - MiFO O7 TWS These have carbon nanotube dynamic drivers and sound great. Finish and build are top notch. BT performance is great. Comes with case, box, accessories.

$45 - Apple Beats Studio TWS, case and buds, no issues, warranty until September next year.

$60 - Shanling Q1 DAP in cream. Perfect condition, protective sticker still on rear, box and all accessories, matching silicone skin. No issues. BT receives like a champ, no hiccups. Meat and potatoes player/receiver/transmitter with a 50’s car style to it.

$120 - Hiby R3 Pro Saber comes with box and accessories, no issues or blemishes. Excellent sound.

$240 - Hiby R6 Pro No cosmetic issues, no box or accessories. Gorgeous hunk of hardware. *

$65 - Beautiful Penon Fan with box and accessories (reluctant sale)

$240 - Campfire Audio Vega OG no accessories or box, but I’ll include a cable.

$450 - Penon Volt Immaculate with all accessories (awesome cable with adapters, multiple tip sets, sturdy pouch with multiple pockets, etc.
(This is the right case, no other Penon IEM case has this many inner pockets.)

$70 - Final Audio E4000 I’m not even certain of selling this, hugely underrated IEM, certainly in my top 10 if not higher. Has box and accessories, but not outer sleeve art for box.

CONUS shipping is part of those prices, all PayPal F&F.

Can take photos / link to albums as needed.

• Sorry, actually raising the price on this from what I had it as. It’s worth it, and I’m more and more drawn to it. Can compare it to an N3Pro before long.
1 Like

I’m gonna update the price for my Sundara to $190 SHIPPED in the US (USPS).

Curious, am I overpricing these, or does everyone in here have a pair already? haha.

Hello from San Jose :wave:

1 Like

Everyone has a pair,or traded/sold them.

Want to sell - Prices are PP F&F/Revolut/Wise, shipping included.

• [SOLD] Singxer SA-1 (Class A, not moded, EU Plug) - Still under warranty with original invoice. Bought Jan this year on Audiophonics. Includes original box.
  • [145€] iFi ZEN DAC V2 - Bought locally in Aug 2022, still under warranty with original invoice, box and accessories.
  • [150€] Topping L30+E30 - Includes remote. Original did not came with an USB cable but I will include it. Does not come with an RCA cable but I can add one as extra.
  • [110€] Sennheiser HD560s - Mint state with all the original box and accessories. Bought in Sep 2022 on amazon.es.
  • [300€] Sennheiser HD600 - Mint state with all the original box and accessories. Bought in Oct 2022 on zococity.
  • [120€] Tri Tk2 - Mint condition, barely used. All accessories and original box included. Bought in August on AliEx.
  • [80€] Earstudio ES100 Mk2 - Mint condition, barely used. All accessories and original box included. Bought in July on Spirit Sound.

PM me if you need more info/pics.

3 Likes

Did send you a PM for the singxer :wink:

1 Like

Still selling these?

Bump! Hifiguide user prices better than eBay. Open to offers. Delivery not included. I pay the PayPal fees. Open to trades too. Things currently on my radar are 6XX/600 and Moondrop Aria, but open to anything. PM me.

TH610 and Aeon X both now sold. Withdrawn HD560s from sale; they’ll still my fave tube can, can’t get rid. Everything else still up for grabs. Sale or trade. PM me.

1 Like

BUMP on Kinera Hodur and THHifi Character

Yes! PM me if interested!

Looking for ifi xCan headphone amp.

Thanks!

Also open to trades for my XD05 Bal. I’d do something like a topping stack, or something JDS. PM me!

If you can order from Adorama, they’re $110 as an open box return missing only the USB-C cable. Just absurdly cheap given what they do.

3 Likes

Wait what? Away I go!

EDIT: I’m only seeing $149 for used options, even with the EmailPrice=T URL add on
Maybe they only had 1 that cheap and it went since you noticed it?

Ah yeah they must have sold out of the ones I was talking about. I’ve seen the xCAN go on sale for as low as $130 new but I think they might be discontinued now but don’t quote me on that. Could play the lottery and wait lol might have some more sales. Still kinda worth it.

1 Like

“CST group” on Amazon has Adorama’s current availability beat by $5 with $145 offerings.

If folks are interested in the add-ons, this seems like a nifty bundle:

The M40x I bought used had channel imbalance so I had to send them back (just as well, the headband and cups were flaking everywhere)

EDIT: Am I right in thinking that 4-jack output thing with separate volume knobs would be perfect for A/Bing, or even A/B/C/Ding?

3 Likes

Unfortunately it has 16ohm output impedance and it’s an active circuit so not really suitable for transparent IEM reviews.

The design this item is based from has legacy linearity & FR issues also. This version may be updated but at that price and with the same SNR it looks doubtful.

1 Like

sale pending on SW51+, LCX and J2 are still available.

Bump on MiM OG Dark Magician. Shocked this wasn’t the first IEM off the listing sold.

2 Likes