Nymzreviews.com official thread

Ok cool got it…check new Jcally ap10…seems having volume control as well as playback control.

1 Like

Thanks for the heads up. :pray:
I’ll defo take a look at this

What’s the usual opinion on using Aliexpress during 11.11?

They jacked up the shipping costs and made it more expensive sneaky ,underhanded and chifi at its finest.

2 Likes

SeekReal Dawn - Planar IEM

Frequency Response Graph:

Will give my impressions soon to let you guys know if its worth against the other planars during this 11.11 sale.

Case is pretty small which is great and the cable is for sure one of my favourite stock cabels ever.

5 Likes

FR is also worse than PD1 :face_with_spiral_eyes:

6 Likes

DUNU x Z SA6 Ultra (Limited Edition)

Frequency Response graph (measured with stock cilinder tips):

13 Likes

Congratulations to all that pulled the trigger on Ultra. Hold on to it.

Congratulations @ZeosPantera.

I’m now going to shut up before people who did not buy it get triggered :cook:

:cookie:

11 Likes

No, please do not shut up. Please shut down.
/s

IMPRESIONES POR FAVOR!

Are they so good that everyone kept quiet. Or there is something that no one wants to say. Perhaps you have heard the voice of God. Just kidding. Endjoy😃.

Baby VX for a fraction of the price - with the cutoff being made in the detail section but by showing better BA timbre (still present but not as bad). A true upgrade to the Tea2 as well.

Accurate imaging position with honey-like stage depth - One of the best Agnes Obel - The Curse replay regarding stage I’ve heard, and I’ve heard this song way too many times. Dynamics are also very good for its price range.

Sub-bass is good for a BA (Why So Serious?) but I’d like to have more impact in the mid-bass (BA woofers fallacy).
Mids are incredible and very well separated.
Treble is tastefully done and flat, with the dip around the 5k area so fatigue isn’t a kicker and cymbals/electric guitars don’t fall into the shrill pit. Extension is good and brings air in.

It’s no U12T, Trio or Z1R, but most likely the best set I’ve heard, for my library, below 1k USD.

Why does it have to be a limited run…

10 Likes

haven’t put my order for the tea’s yet and you already make me thinking about upgrade? :laughing:
btw, how are the vocals on ultra?

1 Like

Its best trait (vocals and mid-range). I will have to do a clash of Titans vs RSV.

PS: Tea2 on sale.

2 Likes

Wow! Made me really wanted to try them too, how is it compared to EJ07? Might get a set during 11.11

It’s gone now. Was a limited 300 units run. That’s why I don’t want to enfuriate the crowds :sweat_smile:

EJ is less technical and darker. Better bass quality (dynamic driver) and more immersive.

1 Like

Oh of course saw it on the post did mention was a limited run….

More importantly, an upgrade for EJ07? If so I might try to look out for future re-stock

Man I am so hyped. I think It will become my mainstay, my reference, the “HD650” of my IEM stable, never to be sold off. They even share the bass section as their weak point lol

1 Like

Different beasts. EJ07 is something that it’s on his own corner, just like Tea OG was. They are musical sets that will not fare well under standard/objective metrics, but will suck you into a track like nothing else. They are built different.

2 Likes

You should be!! @Timmy-Gizaudio was spot on his review.

1 Like

I’m testing this atm for a first spin and they aren’t shouty. That’s a shocker tbh lol

1 Like