Rant thread - share your grievances, not just audio

That is not an excuse.

I don’t need an excuse. If anyone tells me to shut up they can piss off. The same goes for you.

And you need to learn to take a hint. Quit acting like a pre-pubescent teen hitting their rebellious phase and chill out.

2 Likes

Say that shit to my face or fuck off.

Chill. The. Fuck. Out. If you wanna do something about it, I’ll give you my address. Just don’t be surprised when you find more then one barrel in your face.

Typical coward response. You need a gun to feel tough big boy?

Sounds like someone in here can’t take criticisms.

Says the one who needs to hide behind a screen and a keyboard.

@Ohmboy let’s stop this discussion while we can man.

Who’s hiding asshole? You all are the ones attacking me. I’m right here bitch.

Ok I’m counting to 10…anymore offensive or rude posts then the poster will be silenced for 48hrs NO more warnings will be given.

1 Like

Yes, sir. I’ll stop cleaning the guns and put away the axe and mini sledge. Not that I ever would have needed them. :wink:

Man I wanna befriend you when there’s a zombie invasion.

Gotta keep your resources in top shape! A well taken care of tool will take care of you

1 Like

This is looking more and more like a thread I should be a part of. Want some company?

2 Likes
1 Like

OMFG! This one is also one of the factors on why lately I am not watching news anymore, because I am also tired of political dirtbags with their constant bullshit and audacity that they did “all” of that for the “benenfit” of the “people”, basically I am fed up with bullshit. When you live in a country like mine, where people with dirt and evidences of being corrupted pieces of shit? Can still run for a position in the government as if nothing happened, the fucking audacity.

Yeah I do need some ME time, only ME and I want people just for a single day to leave me the fuck alone, and it’s not helping much when I am a person who is not into pointless conversation that comes out nothing off, also it’s not helping much when I just woke up yet HERE they are, talking to me quickly as if I am already awake, like please give a damn second to be awake ok? Is it so hard to ask?!

I think being alone in my room the whole day is a good enough me time, and I cannot even drive or even take a walk outside, since the pandemic here is still going and the handling of it by our “leaders” is just utter incompetence, therefore fucked! I will be listening to Tool or maybe watch some VTubers that I love as well, those girls and boys help my days at least have a glint of it being good.

1 Like

I just cannot believe the shit Fedex gives you as a person!!
F U C K YOU FEDEX and everyone there!!

Finally they shorted out the my mystery package number 2. Both packages (delivery number 1 and delivery number 2) are being delivered said the girl on Thursday. Finally this shit is over.

I was so wrong…

They tried to deliver the mystery package number 2. Friday. Im at work so left a note…
Call before the 24:00 OR make a online delivery change.
I fucking cannot make a delivery change on the package number 2… it’s not recognized in FEDEX’s own fucking system!! How the actual fuck!! The fcking package number the fucking driver left if not in the fucking delivery system… Call center is closed and opens on Monday!
Where is my package number 1, why was it not delivered??
That is the main package and delivery system knows!!

Why the fuck the driver did not give a phone number?!
I have received a phone number before to call them and rearrange the delivery.
FUCK!

IF the packages are not mangled and products are ok.
I will make official complete and DEMAND back the amount of the delivery costed. THIS IS HORSE SHIT!!

2 Likes

Yikes. I can’t believe you are still going through this. Hope you (or I should say THEY) get it sorted out soon.

Fuck customs. Fuck nacional couriers picking up stuff of customs.