Recommended IEM Cables

I was tempted, quality and price lookng great but I like nice thick cables for some reason.

Then u gotta (need) to grab that 8 core graphene on sale!!! Pretty sure it goes around 50-60$ bracket!

1 Like

Going to be watching it for the 11/11 sale, hopefully I can get it around that price or less. Was hoping to find something a little less than $50 but doesn’t look like there are better options

1 Like

Seeing as my EJ07 purchase was cancelled my Ebay XINHS 4 core 2 pin 4.4mm graphene cable order wasn’t needed as all my other sets are mmcx :cry:…then a :bulb: moment and the Spring 1’s are now wearing a new cable :smiley:

9 Likes

How do you like the Spring 1? I was worried about the 8k spike on the graph (but maybe it’s just resonance).

Pretty much here :+1:

1 Like

Do any of you have tried Hakugei cable? Are they any good?
The reason why I’m interested is because they have an angled 2 pin which I find more comfortable. I also like the look of it.

Xinhs can do it, by the way if you interested.

3 Likes

Ha, good to know

99% single crystal copper Gold plated + Palladium Silver OCC + 4-in-1 connector for less than 100 bucks seems to be an interesting one

No more stock cables for $30 total. :hugs: NiceHCK 8 cores mmcx for T2, KZ qdc A14 cable for DQ6 or Zex Pro and Faaeal 2pin cable for my next iem.

4 Likes

Here is a roundup of some customs from the past few months. Maybe conjure some ideas for your 11-11 orders
Cables in 4K

1 Like

I love you bro. Gonna have to put my gf on hold and look into that :joy:

1 Like

This is similar to NiceHCK’s BlackJelly but in XINHS twisted form. Think about the normal XINHS graphene with a thicker clear cover. For measurement people, it does not measure as low as the regular XINHS graphene.

4 Likes

Same price?

Like most Nicehck cables from XINHS, it is easier when Nicehck has a published sale price. Otherwise try to get it at $60usd or under but he always references the current price so might need to wait on that one.

I haven’t made up my mind yet. It seems like a lighter weight 8 core graphene.

I blame u guys :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

4 core graphene master race!

3 Likes

kinda offtopic, but what tips to get for moondrop variations? (small ears)

also what balanced cable to get for It? (not expensive pls)

Currently I use final audio type-e in S for my clairvoyance & 3DT, it kinda depends on how deep the insertion is/ you are looking for as well as how large ur ear canals are. Some people prefer spinfits, which i did try but i prefer type-e as I find that it stays more stable in my ear. I haven’t tried sednaearfit xelastec/crystal yet so i cant comment on them. :confused:

Cable wise right now XINHS graphene cables are pretty nice for the price from what i hear especially now that 11.11 is going on. Their 4 core graphene cable is a pretty good deal for $30~ right now. Or if u dont care for graphene then u can look at XINHS & niceHCK on aliexpress, they have a good amount cables on sale right now and from what i read on this forum both have pretty good track records.