RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

LOL yes i saw that, did not know it was a FD7 though. Honestly i find that gold and diamonds thing laughable, i would never own one of those.

Awww come on! You know you want it. :wink:

Yeah, join the crowd. Fiio is doing some pretty silly stuff lately.

2 Likes

Wait…
The golden one is called fdx and the black one is fd7. Both should have pure Be DD iirc.

Res knows, he just didn’t do his patented quote edit trick (that I still don’t know how he does).

It is 2 separate things. Hey look at this and then the answer that luiz’s pic is the FD7.

1 Like

Like this?
Or something else…

Except he can quote the whole post… which I can figure out how to do without the system overwriting it and deleting the quote.

It’s black magic I say, res is a witch.

You can just click share under the post, copy the url and paste it into your post

Yep, but is not what he does, look a few posts up. That is not the trick.

It is also not quoting a post a few posts back either
Like this

Hmm, this forum probably has some markdown syntax you can use instead…
But I am not aware of it…

I think you’ve got it right but only Fiio know for sho. :wink:

I’m not sure I know what you mean. Do you need some forum lessons?

Entire post quoted… Easy!

The thing I have trained myself to do on this forum is whenever I’m quoting someone else said and I reply to it, I select everything in my message reply and copy it and then hit reply. Most of the time, the quote disappears in the new post and my reply is the only thing left. I hit edit, select all and paste again and save the edit. The quotes should now be saved in the reply and visible to all. I do it without even thinking anymore.

I use to design websites and do light HTML coding so I can do a little trickery.

@Ohmboy and I have discussed this annoyance a long time ago but I’ve figured out how to get around it.

4 Likes

Maybe you can get our light theme back?

1 Like

the ohm measurements on these cables soundwise if higher is? and lower is ? im a newbie . thank you in advance.

Lower is better

1 Like

Yep, lower is better.

New updates from Crin. Bravery vs Lohaki

Lohaki seems better for my taste/library, but they should be pretty close!

1 Like

And there we have it.

4 Likes

Guess FIIO is going full marketing now. Pull out the stickers :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Obviously out of my budget so Variations it is!

2 Likes

LEZ GOO. Mine arriving today/tomorrow. Prolly tomorrow

1 Like

Will be getting them sometime in early October! Gonna treat it as my early birthday present! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes