RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

Congrats!

So u mean it is similar to Xinhs cable u have, and u like it

Yea the weight is pretty spot on compared to the 2 core xinhs. It is a really nice cable. I actually like the hardware on the cable a bit more to.

2 Likes

Well, this is awesome since I’m always looking for a set that can do my preferred genre of music justice. Not many sets can.

2 Likes

Agreed. I thought the cable was quite good actually. I like the red accents a lot!

3 Likes

The y split is functional and small and the jack is nice and robust. Good decisions all around.

1 Like

-.-

I am tempted by the IE300…

But…I wonder if they will release an IE600…

They did have some clues on that before.

But its gone now…

2 Likes

I don’t think Sennheiser IE600 will come tbh. Consumer division is sold to Sonova. They are trying to reach to masses. So expect more and more TWS from now on. TWS now with hearing aids ‘tech’ :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Hmmm

Interesting! he put Bravery on the list

1 Like

I think the IE300/IE600/IE900 was a typo as the image had three sizes of tips Small/Medium/Large… Probably someone typed up the listing either not knowing or made an error.

I be quite sad if that was the case…

I want the IE900, but cheaper…

1 Like

Yes me too. I have the IE300 as I couldn’t bring myself to spend so much on the IE900

What do you think about it?

8k+ might be a bit too much?

I lost all the credit Timmy was building with me when I saw @Rikudou_Goku 's Bravery illustration after how hard Timmy has been shilling the Bravery. The Bravery = a $2,500.00 set was the overstep I could not ignore.

2 Likes

That’s a hard pass for moi.

3 Likes

That it definitely is not…

Was it just click bait, or did he really say that?

A basshead iem with air, sounds like something I would like. Just worried it has too much at 8k+ and if the bass is too bloated or not…

You are right, I mean I am still watching his reviews tho.

I’d understand it with less treble. That’s too much.

Too much huh? Avoid the A6 then. :joy:

(piezo treble though)

Naaaah. No way :joy: