RikudouGoku's Database (IEMs/Earbuds/Headphones Ranking list)

Also, FYI: I should be getting my DIY batch next week, so look forward to the “official launch” of RikuBuds. :fire:

10 Likes

Change of plans, i got them all today.

6 Likes

Out of curiosity. Are those drivers supposedly FR matched by the manufactured? If yes, how is the consistency of that? Or maybe - any difference between them is so minor in comparison to all the rest of unknown factors affecting the end FR (housing, filter composition etc) that it just does not matter and you need to pair them once assembled anyway?

I have no clue, I am assuming there isnt really any FR matching done by them, at most I can see them try to match the drivers in terms of impedance.

1 Like

RikuBuds Berserker 1:

Description: Elevated bass, sub-bass focused, slightly recessed mids, smooth/non-fatiguing and airy treble (essentially a mix of the Yincrow X6 + my iem target)

Price: 50 euro (not including shipping)

stock left: 6 pairs.

Edit: 1 white and 2 red left

16 Likes

Hi, I know you tried several GS Audio IEMs, I searched and found references to the GD3C but if there were any impressions/review notes I must have missed them. I don’t know how long they’ve been available for but I noticed the GD3C and GD3D today and I wondered if you’ve listened to either? Thanks in advance!

I haven’t heard them. You can blame the CRA for that. :joy:

3 Likes

CCA CRA VS Shuoer EJ07M S0UND DEM0:

5 Likes

Oh, and if you didn’t notice, happy April fools.

3 Likes

It is absolutely NOT April fools for me yet and I definitely DID NOT fall for this … :sweat_smile:

1 Like

6 Likes

the second set looks like it gives you extra hp and mana

7 Likes

Hahaha, yeah lol. Also looks pretty edgy to me with the divider and connector.

2 Likes

These are some pretty sets, man :face_exhaling:

1 Like

The power of taobao lol.

Here is another one, although i don’t really like the style.

1 Like

I’m not into buds but jeeze, just the way these look tempt me :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Why are buds not up your alley? Due to the zero isolation?

How have I not already heard Gangnamcut (Psy - Gangnam Style / Linkin Park - Papercut) at any time these past 9 years.

3 Likes

Well then.

:rofl:

3 Likes

I’ve just never had the opportunity to really try a pair. I’m confident in saying the only buds I’ve ever tried are the old apple headphones that came in the box … shameful I know :sweat_smile: one day I’ll most likely Give it a whirl.