What did you buy today? (Part 1)

A fellow man of culture :+1:

2 Likes

+1 for Raphtalia. Who cares about Lucy though lol

3 Likes

Found a good deal for the Mangird Tea($288 with tax) on ebay, im gonna sell my 6xx to offset the cost and possibly sell the OH10 and Starfields if the Teas beat those out. I will post on the sales page or you can message me!

15 Likes

Check the xDuoo XD-05 post.

3 Likes

Bottlehead Crack Kit arrived today. Have the wood glued and drying now. It’s a bit smaller than I had pictured in my mind, which is actually a plus IMO.

22 Likes

Sweet!

I’m excited for you. Should be awesome. :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Thanks man. I’m looking forward to building it…especially since I can build it on my own time schedule.

I plan on doing the sanding and staining tomorrow, but that is of course subject to change. I’ll take pictures for sure.

4 Likes

welcome to the figures hobby my guy make sure to watch that wallet cause its really easy to lose funds when your not thinking about it much easier than audio if you get really into it.

1 Like

for example this is all the unshipped orders I have… I also have a problem
reason im poor

4 Likes

Ehhh you are talking about the Headphone Company right?
I wanted to visit it aswell, when the summer is over probably. Found out its actually in Heidelberg (30min). Never thought there would be a store not so far away where you can listen to the real high end stuff. Good to hear that its a passion store…have read that before about the owner.

Have fun with your Beyers :smiley:

You know girls with those dimensions are rare. The average girl has proportions much reduced than those. :laughing:

1 Like

It’s ~$30/box with a figure in each box each month

ah is it aki bento?

It’s actually otakubox and yes, they have the option to include NSFW items

You will always hate the cable. It is part of Grado ownership. :grin:

2 Likes

that’s awesome! looking forward to progress pics and eventually your impressions… I know you have zmf’s and im beyond curious about that pairing… looks great so far :+1:

1 Like

First Planars!

19 Likes

Received these today!

Got a great deal I couldn’t pass up.

14 Likes

is that like a coaxial cable? whats this gonna be used for?

It is a COAXIAL, but with BNC connectors. It’s a digital interconnect.

They were used to connect a Chord M Scaler to a Chord DAC (Dual BNC). I’ll be using it for the same (eventually), but right now I’m using BNC to RCA adapters and using them with standard COAXIAL connections.

4 Likes