What did you buy today? (Part 1)

Yeah, if I really like them I will probably get something for them. I’ve been thinking about get the Hart audio cables but I would prefer to get them for all my headphones, an that’s a little expensive right now. Any other specifically for Focal (3.5mm is possible) you recommend?

These worked great until I got my Harts:

I don’t know if they’re available in Brazil, though.

3 Likes

Happy everything came in and you’re enjoying your new setup. The Element 2 is really a great unit! Enjoy everything!

1 Like

Found a very similar one on Aliexpress, let’s see when it comes. Gotta say, I’m loving the Elegia VERY much. just a few hours and I already think it’s a keeper.

4 Likes

Glad you’re enjoying :+1:

1 Like

Got these in the mail today. Got the high res version. They also have an Extended Bass version and I will be getting those at some point as well. First impressions are very good on these. Detail monsters. They are lean in the bass and sub bass however.

7 Likes

I very much love my pair as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

It does output both channels at the same time. When I have the Amiron home and the DT 1770 both connected you have to turn up the volume. When you only have one HP connected you dont have to turn it up as much. I mainly use it with one headphone connected unless I want to do quick comparisons.

A bunch of stuff that came in this past week :smile:

Verite Open

Th9009, Th900

Lcd x nonfazor, Lcd 3 nonfazor

QDC dmagic (loan) @Bmn1251

27 Likes

When is the storage shed where all that goes coming in? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

If you ever consider selling please consider me interested lol nice haul! (understatement of the year)

2 Likes

The latest addition to my audio family: a pair of magnificent “Skables,” a portmanteau of “cable” and the creator of these particular masterpieces; @skedra of Viking Weave Cables.

I purchase aftermarket balanced cables for most of my headphones so I can pair them with as many sources as possible. I wanted something really special for my favorite headphones–Susvara and VC. What Skedra made for me is amazing–absolutely luxurious feeling, enough weight to exude a sense of quality, completely supple and stunning to look at.

Here’s a quick preview:

I’ve posted more pics and a detailed write-up here:

13 Likes

I have saved up again, and I know it’s not a high-end fan like your typical Noctua or be quiet! but I think I am happy with this Deepcool Gammaxx 400 CPU air cooler. I know to some it is not pleasing to the eyes but with this I can survive, for all I want is a good fan that can compensate to the ones who are budget-oriented such as myself. Lower temps and more PC related stuff for me.

10 Likes

Thieaudio Clairvoyance.

14 Likes

That has got to be the cutest packaging ive ever seen… Hahah

2 Likes

Sold my Bottlehead Crack Speedball that I built to a coworker on Wednesday as he offered me money on the spot.

I figured that I would buy another one. This time, I’m having James (Etsy shop theheadampbuilder) build mine. He is a ridiculously good builder and nothing I could build would surpass what he can build. He is an extremely friendly guy and helped me repair my previous BHC that I just sold. I can highly recommend him if anybody is interested. Just know up front that he charges a lot…but what you get in return is well worth it, at least in my humble opinion.

Going 2 weeks with a Crack is going to suck, lol!

8 Likes

I’ve kept that builder on my radar for one of his builds, he seems well established and has nothing but praise for his work. Hope you love your next amp!

4 Likes

The first couple days are the hardest. Once the shakes and cold sweats pass you’ll be fine.

11 Likes

Speaking of building things (or assembling in my case) this arrived today.

8 Likes

I don’t know man… it’s like she’ll be beautiful and all, but will she be truly yours? :wink:

I’m just busting you, he does fantastic work!

2 Likes