What did you buy today? (Part 2)

Itā€™s not bad at all flexable enough to not get in the way if itā€™s from your phone to dongle

1 Like

Iā€™ll finally be trying some ISN EST50. Iā€™m worried the bass will be ā€œbouncierā€ than the more natural take of the Serial. But I really do love some quality bassā€¦

3 Likes

So excited to fly this droneā€¦hopefully capturing our barge on itā€™s continuous journey, then editing the video and pictures while listening to my sets :notes:

DJI Mini 2ā€¦

9 Likes

YES finally! CanĀ“t wait to read about it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Saw the same combo and bought one myself :smiley:

2 Likes

Nice :raised_hands: ā€¦be cool to see what we can do video and image wise.

To stop the off topicā€¦

If not then drone video dudesā€¦need to start their own thread :smile:

That is super exciting. Iā€™ve always wondered about Penons sister company - absolutely looking forward to your impressions!

Ya i know the thread :smiley: mostly a lucker there in case people need help or something
Im a professional photographer though drones were never a big focus for me, this is more of ā€œthrow something in the air just to get a few more cool shotsā€ kind of thing

1 Like

Ordered a pair of Oriolus Szalayis this morning. I dig my TRI i3s so much that I just have to hear what this planar tribrid implementation sounds like. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Spoiler: Itā€™s good.

4 Likes

I saw someoneā€™s modded out Porta Pros from Koss on reddit yesterday. You wouldnā€™t believe how fast I ran to order all the parts myself. Iā€™m too excited!

2 Likes

Placed an order for 7A Supernova the other day.

The wait is on :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Great iem. I got mine two weeks ago and love it!

1 Like

Package arrive after months in a warehouse in the US. Ended up waiting for some items so I could bring everything.

2 Black Sabbath albums in vinyl and 2 from Carole and Tuesday in CD (love the show). A dekoni Fenestrated as per Zeos recommendation to my Ananda. And the modified GW100 from Zeos that I bought in the yard sale quite some time ago.

The main part of this import: Triangle Borra BR02 in oak. Beautiful finish, bought them at a sale in Adorama. Canā€™t wait to compare it to my Micca RB42.

10 Likes

I havenā€™t heard the RB42, but I sure love the Broā€™s. The finish on yours is really nice looking. I got the black ones, and they look great as well. I have never had the grilles on mine, but they are pretty nice as grilles go! For my little desktop setup here, I feel like they are perfect. Especially now that I have incorporated a sub. I had the opportunity to really put some gain to them this evening and they went to a place I have never heard them in. To my ear - fantastic. I hope they work out for you.

Got lucky and was able to pick up a Linear Tube Audio MZ3 that came up for sale on the used market. Saved me a fair bit of money since I was going to buy one new.

11 Likes

It got into my local area a few hours too late to go out for delivery today, itā€™ll have to wait until Monday now and my evenings are a write-off since a new season of coaching started :cry: Small issue but I could really have used a pick-me-up this weekend with how work is going.

Quality Piece right there :pinched_fingers:

Congratz n Enjoy!

Iā€™m going toā€¦once it makes itā€™s way to me. You know where itā€™s going first. :rofl:

1 Like

Got a deal on a Hiby R6 Gen3

9 Likes