What did you buy today? (Part 1)

Awesome! I was just thinking last night we have seen a running list of dolls, shoes and watches, but no animals.
We say adopt, but we do buy them. For your newest purchase…
:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

I did the live and at and work my way through college thing for a few years. Somewhere in that span we lost our dog of 12 years… Still miss that dog. But one day a few weeks later on my way into work my parents and younger brother said they were going to the animal shelter “just to look.” Well, when I got home from work that night I saw a little pup running around on the living room floor through the front window. After playing with him for a bit my mom suddenly came out of another room carrying ANOTHER puppy. Just like you with these pups they were like “they were so happy together and we just couldn’t separate them!” So yeah, we had 2 dogs for awhile there.

6 Likes

@Falenkor @WaveTheory Thank you from my daughter, who has done the same thing and also “convinced” others. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Got the chance to pick up the Zen Can and Zen Dac Signature. Should be a fun combo and a nice upgrade to my Zen Dac.

6 Likes

Oh most definitely, but the last few family pets were adoptions/rescues so I wanted a puppy this time around especially after the big heartbreak I wanted to start over make things last a bit longer instead of adopting like a 5 year old if that makes sense.

sounds about right lol. for me when I went in there, he was the one who just stayed quiet and shy away from the rest… a bit more on the timid side. He has warmed up to me a bit more since and a little more curious but he is very well mannered surprising for a puppy. Her on the other hand… yeah no, shes a complete spaz she was rolling across the floor earlier with her toy like practically consecutive barrel rolls. Definitely love them both though.

4 Likes

They’re both adorable!

For everyone, I started a pets thread. I’d really like to see everyone’s animals. Please share!

7 Likes

These arrived much earlier than expected, but I am not going to complain.

26 Likes

They are fun! The driver mod (Lawton) really cleans them up and it doesn’t cost much.

1 Like

8 Likes

I purchased these back in August but they arrived yesterday.

19 Likes

And here I am whining and moaning about a couple of pairs of tubes and two custom headphone cables that have been stuck at a distribution center in Missouri for 11 days with no updates. I would have gone batty by now if waiting since August!

4 Likes

It was a preorder that was supposed to ship in late September, but it was annoying since it was ordered for my son to ease distance learning. It’s now become an additional Christmas gift! :grin:

3 Likes

Any reason they took so long to arrive??

Audeze said there were delays in certification from Microsoft, but the Sony version also had delays (it only shipped about a week or two prior to these. I’m sure Covid also impacted production.

Wow - Audeze planars to help with distance learning, what a cool Dad!

You ever consider adopting? :rofl:

2 Likes

Just got an Asgard 3 last week. Don’t mind the wires. Still testing it out.

18 Likes

Really curious to know the differences you hear between the Atom amp and the Asgard 3.
Specifically, is there more detail and more soundstage with the A3?

I posted in the A3 forum if you want to check it out. It’s just my initial thoughts currently.

@LeDechaine If you haven’t yet, I suggest you read the Asgard thread. Lots of info there, including my comments. Is it worth the extra $100? (separate dac)
imo definitely yes, but depends on those “other” factors, such as which headphones and your preferred sound signature, music selections, etc.

2 Likes

been helping other people get cards months prior to this now that I want a card drops got increasingly harder to get. but I finally go lucky.
finally

12 Likes