What did you buy today? (Part 1)

t’was. Salmon, seaweed, edamame , fried tofu, japanese mayo, eel sauce on top of white rice hits different when all you’ve eaten all week is trash food.

5 Likes

I have buy the Euforia for 2 Weeks.
Have fun with the Echo 2 and enjoy :v::+1:

1 Like

Grabbed a pair of T0 off Ebay

17 Likes

Got my Bravo Audio Ocean. Running my Hiby r5 through line in. Enjoying the warmth it puts into my Sivga P-ii

11 Likes

I would LOVE to hear your thoughts on these once you’ve had them for a while! These may be my next cans.

Overall, yes they are very good. To me they have no bass. I have two songs that are my go to (Korn-Lies & Nine Inch Nails-Hersey) and the Celestee do not thump. Clears with those tracks and who needs women. The Celestee just cannot get the same response. Otherwise the Celestee sound very good with just the bass turned down.

2 Likes

The chambers to finish the TH610 Lawton mod came in today.
Museum grade Hawaiian Koa

The kit I ordered was a Lawton level “2”, which includes the Lawton driver Tune-up, Lawton angled pads, and Lawton chambers.

23 Likes

those look amazing!

1 Like

Resolve mentioned that the Celestee took EQ’ing rather well. Have you tried increasing the base shelf tuning to see if you can get the bass dialed in to your taste?

Not an EQ-head myself. I did think about it and I might try it. But honestly, that is just too much work for as lazy as I am. lol!

2 Likes

Schiit Loki…works well

Thanks - I will try to take some better pics of them completed. The lighting in this spot is not so good.
I’ll post in the Lawton Mods thread later.

Just some goodies that ariived over the last few days.

37 Likes

Your bench is fucking ace man!

4 Likes

Bought a Renkforce Hve 2020 Graphic Equalizer on Ebay for a good price.

1 Like

Thanks man, I’ve been neglecting it lately since I haven’t really been working on any projects but one of these days I need to take some pictures of my full work area

2 Likes

Down the IEM rabbit hole I go.

A lot of people say this is rather shouty, but I kinda want some more 1-2khz to go with the 3khz peak. :man_shrugging:

Stunning a $40 IEM can outperform my sub $200 cans in terms of detail. Next stop Blessing 2.

I was supposed to also get my FiiO M5 today, but Amazon is running late. rip.

9 Likes

i’m turning 22 today so im going to buy either roon for a year or audirvana, a record shelf, and MAYBE a DT770 80ohm unless I can find something that can have the nice semi neutral but slight brightness boost of the grados but also with a notable bass boost like how my hipdac does it

5 Likes

Picked up an IFI Hip Dac for $100 off AVExchange. Really been wanting to play with that thing and try it with Elegia.

5 Likes

Two new headphones arrived today (z7m2 and k240 sextett MP)

23 Likes