What did you NOT buy today?

Bifrost 2 and Asgard 3. Maybe next month, or the month after that.

Can we have a thread that says “What did you regret buying?” I think I got a couple of stuff here especially in the early days that I regret buying. (And I am sure there is a thread like that now already, but I just forgot about it so I am sorry if it already exists, I just want to make sure.)

The close one that I didn’t buy would be some skeptical Grado pads, since I want to mod my KPH30is, but I was reluctant about it so I didn’t proceed to buy it. Plus, I think my KPH30is would look more cooler if it has Yaxi pads on instead.

2 Likes

@A_COC0NUT be like

DO IT!

:joy:

3 Likes

He got the RS2e and PS500e instead, so I think he’s good. LoL

1 Like

HAHAHA I will get the Hemp eventually, just don’t feel the urgency when it’s still in production, priority goes to other harder to find models first

1 Like

There is this:

If you made a “rant about the worst thing you bought”-thread, I will pitch in a few things :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

off-topic a bit but i was just wondering if any of you guys have ever bought a cooling blanket in the summer months? godd so hot here in Norway, cooling solutions aren’t a thing here

i was looking up aliexpress but for whatever reason it’s all for dogs so i may end up with that but that’s why im asking, because i’m a cat obviously

1 Like

Oh right, thanks for reminding me. xD (Maybe it would have been better if you didn’t reminded me of it, because I was naive at that time, but I guess you learn as you did those things as a dumb kid.)

Almost dropped $500 grabbing below and the rest of squares vinyl collection I want but I learned all picture discs sound like crap.

2 Likes

I did not buy a Singxer SA-1 today. I came so close, though! But there was lead time and I can’t have that right now, so I stopped short of clicking the button! I reckon that may end up being the HPA upgrade, but the timing isn’t right. I’ll give it time for me to change my mind again.

2 Likes

I didn’t buy this Grado GH-2. Thankfully it has an XLR terminated cable (useless to me) and I’m expecting my elegia tomorrow. I still have some amount of impulse control.

2 Likes

Weird to see an XLR connector on a Grado. It takes almost no power to run any Grado.

I was listening to my GH2’s all day today. Man, I love these headphones! :grin:

1 Like

I didn’t buy the BEAMS, too rich for my wallet

Grado can do XLR as default for their higher end models, GS and PS lines, I think RS1e as well. Not necessarily a power thing but some may prefer the balanced out on their amps. Or simply for durability.

I think a GH2 can be had for a bit lower but gotta wait a bit, it’s a great pair of cans, somewhere between RS2e/PS500e and RS1e. I also got the GH3 and I think the GH line has an even more unique presentation of sound than the RS/PS/SR series. Next time I see a GH1/GH4 on sale I’m selling my RS/SR/PS

1 Like

Also did not get the Grado HF2 today :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Always wanted to buy the Sony WM1Z, but that clunky and slow UI is always the deal breaker for me. Please release a new 1Z Sony!!!

Did Not buy a Valhalla 2. Was curious, but went a different way.

1 Like

What the valkyries lead you to where?

2 Likes

A really different way. As in I bought these instead:

:laughing:

14 Likes