What did you NOT buy today?

Not yet. LOL!! Don’t want to get too political, But I read the FLoC story that was in my news feed today and I just said “that is enough”. Perhaps more of us should be hip to what they are up to with this stuff. Worth a look, man. And that is all. Back to our normal programming! :grin:

Speakin of which, I actually got some stuff today. Nothin big, but stuff. I’m gonna go hop over to the other thread and talk about that!

There are more of us in here than you may think :raised_back_of_hand:.

1 Like

Grado Hemp :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Turntable is on my list.

Bifrost 2 and Asgard 3. Maybe next month, or the month after that.

Can we have a thread that says “What did you regret buying?” I think I got a couple of stuff here especially in the early days that I regret buying. (And I am sure there is a thread like that now already, but I just forgot about it so I am sorry if it already exists, I just want to make sure.)

The close one that I didn’t buy would be some skeptical Grado pads, since I want to mod my KPH30is, but I was reluctant about it so I didn’t proceed to buy it. Plus, I think my KPH30is would look more cooler if it has Yaxi pads on instead.

2 Likes

@A_COC0NUT be like

DO IT!

:joy:

3 Likes

He got the RS2e and PS500e instead, so I think he’s good. LoL

1 Like

HAHAHA I will get the Hemp eventually, just don’t feel the urgency when it’s still in production, priority goes to other harder to find models first

1 Like

There is this:

If you made a “rant about the worst thing you bought”-thread, I will pitch in a few things :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

off-topic a bit but i was just wondering if any of you guys have ever bought a cooling blanket in the summer months? godd so hot here in Norway, cooling solutions aren’t a thing here

i was looking up aliexpress but for whatever reason it’s all for dogs so i may end up with that but that’s why im asking, because i’m a cat obviously

1 Like

Oh right, thanks for reminding me. xD (Maybe it would have been better if you didn’t reminded me of it, because I was naive at that time, but I guess you learn as you did those things as a dumb kid.)

Almost dropped $500 grabbing below and the rest of squares vinyl collection I want but I learned all picture discs sound like crap.

2 Likes

I did not buy a Singxer SA-1 today. I came so close, though! But there was lead time and I can’t have that right now, so I stopped short of clicking the button! I reckon that may end up being the HPA upgrade, but the timing isn’t right. I’ll give it time for me to change my mind again.

2 Likes

I didn’t buy this Grado GH-2. Thankfully it has an XLR terminated cable (useless to me) and I’m expecting my elegia tomorrow. I still have some amount of impulse control.

2 Likes

Weird to see an XLR connector on a Grado. It takes almost no power to run any Grado.

I was listening to my GH2’s all day today. Man, I love these headphones! :grin:

1 Like

I didn’t buy the BEAMS, too rich for my wallet

Grado can do XLR as default for their higher end models, GS and PS lines, I think RS1e as well. Not necessarily a power thing but some may prefer the balanced out on their amps. Or simply for durability.

I think a GH2 can be had for a bit lower but gotta wait a bit, it’s a great pair of cans, somewhere between RS2e/PS500e and RS1e. I also got the GH3 and I think the GH line has an even more unique presentation of sound than the RS/PS/SR series. Next time I see a GH1/GH4 on sale I’m selling my RS/SR/PS

1 Like

Also did not get the Grado HF2 today :sweat_smile:

1 Like