Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Hi all,

Some updated listings.

1. Sennheiser HD600 - New colorway – made in Romania. Great condition - I am the first owner.
    Comes with:
    Original cables.
    Asking price: $275

2. Schiit Fulla 3. Great condition - I am the first owner.
    Comes with:
    Original Micro-USB cable.
    Asking price: $70

3. Schiit Magni Heresy. Great condition - I am the first owner.
    Comes with:
    Original power brick.
    Asking Price: $70

4. Schiit IEMagni. Great condition - I am the first owner. Used for a few weeks.
    Comes with:
    Original power brick.
    Asking Price: $80

5. Schiit Modi 3+ (black)
    Comes with:
    Wireworld Micro-USB cable.
    WB RCA Cables.
    Asking price: $70

All prices include shipping and PayPal fees. Shipping within the US and PayPal invoice only!

Thanks!

2 Likes

WTS [sold]
Loxjie P20, $60 obo, shipping in US and PayPal included. Stock tubes, stock power supply. No issues, just doesn’t fit my setup anymore.

5 Likes

Hello everyone,

I’m looking to buy schiit magnius modius black color stack.

If you have let me know.

In the US

Bump and price drop
xDuoo TA-10 dropped to $170 US shipped
DT-990 Pro with HAC cable and interconnect to $100 shipped.
Please DM with any questions.

Would anyone be at all interested in a pair of ATH-M50s? Non-x version

(EU) Lyr 3 with 4 x tubes and Multibit - 450 euros shipping included

1 Like

BUMP

https://forum.hifiguides.com/t/buy-sell-and-looking-for-thread/6305/1548

1 Like

No pictures just yet, but wanted to list some of this stuff to see if there was any interest, everything is in very good condition and comes with original boxes and stuff. I live in the US and I’ve never shipped anything overseas before, so probably US shipping only:

SMSL SU-9 DAC
oBravo Cupid IEMs - $175
Foam eartips (Comply, Dekoni, all sizes) never used, still in packaging - $35
FiiO Q3 portable amp - $60
xDuoo Link 2 portable amp

…I’ve also got some op amps from rolling my XD-05 Plus, each of these was used for less than a week:

Burson V5i-Dual (pair of 2 op amps) - $50
MUSES01 - $30
MUSES02 - $30

2 Likes

WTB
I’m looking for a Loki Mini+, willing to pay full retail price, $150 + shipping if in like new condition.

Thanks in advance!

This guy’s selling one for $120

Actually this might be the old version?
I didn’t realize they even revised it. I wonder what’s different

Yeah, looks like the original version. but thanks!

(WTS-USA) NCM Bella V2 $475 shipped

4 Likes

Selling my Hyla Sarda, asking $925 shipped. These things totally deserve the hype they get. Such a fun set with the best bass I have ever heard. Selling because my inner ears are just not getting along with the IEM game. Want to go back to a closed back set of headphones for daily listening. If I were going to stick with IEMs these would be the ones. Also might be interested in trading for a closed back set of headphones at a similar price.

r/AVexchange post.

*edit: SOLD!

7 Likes

EU - Schiit Jot 2 - With 4490 DAC module - like new. Silver
Asking 450 euros - that’s more than 100 from new
Schiit has been run maybe 20 hrs. Sounds awesome, I just color matched my Black Bifrost setup with a black Jot 2.

So wasn’t there a Loki Mini, no “Plus,” that you introduced like 5 minutes ago?

Yep, if 5 minutes actually means “more than three years ago.” We decided it was time to make it even better—and keep the price the same, as we are wont to do. We brought out the original Loki Mini because we’re kinda contrarian. Tone controls have become virtually verboten over the last three decades in high-end audio. For those of you who remember some crappy tone control and EQ implementations, including dull, veiled, nasty-sounding knobs on the front of receivers and noisy, truly awful-sounding banks of 10 to 30 sliders (usually fixed in a death-grin), you know that there’s a good reason tone controls went away. But we decided to take a look at it and see what we could make with a single gain stage (rather than 10-30 op-amps in a row) and using passive LC (inductor-capacitor) filtering wherever possible. And we found that we could create an extremely transparent equalizer that allowed for some very nice control over tonal characteristics, without the downside of traditional tone controls or EQs. So we decided to make it and see if you find it interesting as well.

So how is this better than the original Loki Mini?

A number of ways. The biggest thing is a new gain stage with drivers before the output to increase linearity, as well as matched devices throughout. In addition, there’s a new power supply that dramatically reduces noise (already inaudible at like -100dB, but hey, let’s go nuts a bit, right? Plus some tweaks to get maximum THD down, even when you’re really tweaking the knobs.

Measurements are fine, but does this actually sound better?

Absolutely. Or at least we think so.

1 Like

I’ve been sitting on a bunch of gear that I either don’t use enough or doesn’t match my taste anymore. So time to go “marie kondo” and say goodbye to all the things that don’t spark joy for me. Hopefully they do for you! :boom:

→ All prices include PayPal and shipping in US.
→ Discounts for package deals. And I’ll consider any reasonable offer.
→ Message me for pictures and questions.

[SOLD]$170 Schiit Asgard 3 no DAC card. Black. Original box. Original power cable. No issues, like new. Picked up a Jot2 and don’t need both. (posted to ebay, need to sell, but will accept offer from forum member, just let me know)

[SOLD]$80 Schiit MultiBit DAC card, fits Asgard3, Jotunheim 2, and Lyr 3. No issues with it. Pulled from my A3 to sell separately.

[SOLD] $150 Sennheiser 6xx, with stock cable and balanced 2.5mm cable. Don’t have original box. Used condition. Pads are in good condition, but not new. Left and right indicated with blue and red lettering.

[SOLD] $100 Beyerdynamic DT880 600ohm. New pads. Very good condition other than right arm is a little loose. Doesn’t effect comfort, just doesn’t hold setting very well.

[SOLD] $60 Grado SR80e, with stock pads and geekria comfort pads. Like new condition. Original box.

$50 Sennheiser HD280 pro (new version). Like new other than left and right indicated by blue and red lettering. Includes original box.

[SOLD] $100 Ikko oh10. Includes original box, original 3.5mm cable, and most of original tips. Some scratches on IEMs.

[SOLD] $30 Linsoul LSC08 black 2pin cable, terminated 2.5mm

[SOLD] $125 Campfire Audio Comet, original box and most of original tips. Like new condition. Original carrying case. Don’t have original cable. Wired with basic silver plated, braided 2.5mm mmcx cable (don’t recall the brand). Including additional 3.5mm single ended mmcx cable.

[SOLD] $15 Hart Audio HC-3-B, 90deg 3.5mm TRRS balanced cable, red, like new.

[SOLD] $15 Hart Audio HC-5, Dual Senn balanced cable, red, like new.

8 Likes

If I didn’t have my insurance payment eating my check…

Decided to make an ebay listing for the TA-10. Since we’ve already passed 2 months, going on 3, I figured it was time to try the next step.

Still willing to let it go for $170 to a forum member shipped in the continental US, if anyone decides they’re interested.

Really good price on the Celestee. If I didn’t already own a pair I’d be on it.

3 Likes

Updated post: cleaned up a few descriptions, and separated some items to sell separately that were previously grouped together (ie Asgard3 w/o DAC card now).