Buy/Sell and Looking for Thread

Yeah, you missed it by a couple of days.

Eh, life goes on! I will simply have to keep an eye out for other opportunities.

Anyone within driving distance of the Columbus, GA area interested in some subwoofers? Infinity Reference Sub R12. Two available.

https://www.harmanaudio.com/infinity/REFERENCE+SUB+R12.html

I attached a good size heat sink to the back of them with thermal pads for fun. I like reducing heat as much as possible. Can be removed though.

1 Like
2 Likes

Haha, I’m north Atlanta area so technically in driving distance, but not exactly in the subwoofer market right now!

2 Likes

I’m selling a pair of Massdrop HifiMan HE-4XX. I used them at my desk for about a month, put them back in the box and haven’t touched them since. They’re barely broken in with no wear or damage whatsoever. The cable is unused. Asking $120, shipping included (US only).

3 Likes

If you buy the archel, lite DAC, and pm-50 together I’ll drop the price to $500.00 total with free shipping.

PM-50 + Nano BL will sell together for $350 flat including shipping to CONUS.

Just need to get shit off of the shelf.

Liquid Plat is not really much better than the gilmore or erish for my tastes. I find myself not really using it unless I force myself to. Would like to trade for an excellent or mint condition RNHP. Will consider other trades.

3 Likes

Selling my Periapt cable that I have been using with my Nighthawks. It’s a solid, great cable but I’m not using it anymore. Let me know if any of you are interested!

4 Likes

would these work with the NH Carbon?

They do indeed! That is exactly the headphone I was using it with.

no price…how much? I live in Canada…postal code is V8J 2C7, if you’re okay to ship to me.

I just sent you a PM pal!

WTB Kanto H2 Headphone Stand

WTS TRN V90 $30 shipped, used less than 10 hours.

1 Like

Is anyone selling a tube amp that would be an upgrade to my old Schiit vali? I want to properly try out some tubeyness on my 650s.

Also, would need to ship to the uk (incase that’s an issue)

Selling my DCA Aeon 2 Closed ($650), iFi Hip Dac ($115) sold, iFi Nano iDSD Black Label ($125) sold! PM me if interested.

1 Like

Bumped and updated. MLP off sale. iFi Nano selling. Everything else still available.

2 Likes

Price drop. Asking $105.

1 Like

WTS SMSL SU-8 V2
Used as my main dac - selling as I got and RME
Price - 125 euro

It is with both sadness and elation that I pare down my gear…found a deal on a set of LCD’s for a good ol all 'merica set up so…out with to the old. All items are shipped from Spain.

1. Grace Balanced SDAC used with SP 200 for same amount of time. Original package.
    60 Euros

1. HarmonicDyne Helios
    Used ~ 70 hrs
    Loved these for what they were…I’ll return to open back someday when I don’t have a 10 month old in a small apartment.
    80 euros

Open to reasonable offers…
Audio love

1 Like