Which $200-$300~ IEM to get?

Lol :joy::joy:

Cute kid!

Thank you for the info, but I donā€™t think it is an issue. I can ask XINHS HIFI Audio Store to make a custom cable for them if I need to replace the cable which I do sometimes if the original cable is bad.

Tbh, I am just craving to try something special from unique melody.

And I think will start with the 3DT

1 Like

Interesting!

Are there any differences between them? Other than the colors?

I have no idea, came across it by chance. Oh and regarding cables, lots of people saying 3DT cable is bad, but Resolution can enlight us more about it

1 Like

Remember, HBB still has a trump cardā€¦

Did you found out if you were right about it?

Nah, he said I was wrong :pensive:
Still, I will find itā€¦ Let the treasure hunt begin.

Thatā€™s the one. I couldnā€™t find a way to order it a while ago. I thought it was discontinued. Itā€™s supposed to have the best timbre with BAā€™s right?

Yes, its the benchmark for timbre and coherency out of the hybrids I have.

1 Like

That sounds perfectly reasonable and a great means of entry into a company on the cutting edge of this hobby and my personal favorite. Go for it. I hope you love them! :slight_smile:

1 Like

That shellā€¦

Iā€™m out, sorry. No troll.

UGH. I immediately removed the cable but not before I realized the ear hooks stay in place how ever you bend them somehow.

OK. I have nothing coming up so Iā€™ll put it on the list. Thanks again master! :slight_smile:

What shell u are talking about?

U scaring me lol.

Look up. Resolution just posted a photo. And thatā€™s hugggeeeeeeeee

Oops! :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Sorry it is not for me then lol

Okā€¦ Yep it will not fit my ears.

Was kinda expecting this because of 3 DDs config.

Wow that is one huge mofo

Yeah. Itā€™s annoyingly large but it actually works for me. Like I said, I wish it were the same size as the MEST MKII. Iā€™ll take some photos for comparison.

1 Like

It seems 3 DD take up a lot more place than other types of drivers

Ohh noā€¦ That is a giant shell :sweat_smile:

Sorry I didnā€™t pay attention to your post