Looking for headphone good for gaming under 200$

The 880s lol, or the aforementioned ad700x if you were on a tighter budget and couldn’t get an amp/dac

You really like the k5pro do you

Yeah lol, it’s just got great bang for buck

Mon do you have any experience with the fulla

Yes, it was alright personally. It wasn’t my favorite. I would rather get a liquid spark or jds labs atom and just use my onboard audio instead at that price range

Also if you want to see what I own you can check out my profile

Few other suggestion mentioned:

Wonder how many under 200$ gaming topics there are.
Think i’ll open one soon. :smiley:

1 Like

I think that is interesting you mention the kph30i. Though I can see it. I’ve briefly tried it and thought it as fine when I was experimenting with how it compared to a $600 M1570. I haven’t used it since though for gaming.

1 Like

Schiit hell. Good bargain all in one with new design dac.

do know any dac/amp under 150$

You can sometimes grab a xduoo xd05 on eBay for around 130 USD new which is pretty nice

is the Topping MX3 any good

It’s pretty decent, but I would really only consider it if you plan to power speakers tbh

is the Archel 2 any good or is it the same as archel pro

I think it’s an improvement from the archel pro imo, the 2 pro is pretty sweet

the 2 is better by a chunk, more juice most importantly…like double the original

Archel 2 pro sounds the same in my opinion to my THX AMP… it just has less power. If you going to have harder to drive headphones get the Archel 2.5 pro

Psssss…

Over here…

If you want your Archel in a custom color they can do it…

Lol tell them Jules told you… wink, wink

what do you mean by harder like how many ohm’s

yes, or lower DB Sensitivity

If 2 headphone have the same ohm load but one has a lower sensitivity like the HE4XX

HE4XX = Sensitivity: 93 dB

If another headphone has the same ohm load but a sensitivity of 98 dB its going to be easier to push.